Chapter 28

*sips tea* I think ya'll have waited enough. Also, leave the cringing to me.

28 | Marshmallow Theory

"Yeonjun, can I kiss you?" Soobin asked. Yeonjun felt heat rise up to his face and he looked away. "O-oh sorry I didn't mean to-"

"It's fine" Yeonjun whispered and looked down "Y-yes you can"

Soobin broke into a small smile and slowly lifted Yeonjun's head up, their eyes met and they stared at each other before leaning in and finally their lips met.

And just like Yeonjun thought, Soobin's lips were soft.

Soobin on the other hand was floating in ecstasy. His dreams had finally come true and there was no Moon to break them apart. They slowly started to move their lips, Yeonjun didn't know what to do so he just let Soobin guide him. 

Soobin wrapped his arms around Yeonjun's waist and pulled him closer, Yeonjun doing the same and wrapping his arms around Soobin's neck. Thank god for the heels because they were of equal heights and Yeonjun didn't have to stand on his tippy toes cause that would've been uncomfortable as heck.

 They broke away for a short time for an oxygen break before slamming their lips back together. The kiss not being like the first one, instead, it was rough and filled with passion and desire. Soobin pushed Yeonjun so he was leaning at the corner of the balcony rail, their kiss not breaking for even a single minute. 

Soobin bit Yeonjun's lip and he gasped at the feeling and immediately let out a moan as he felt Soobin's tongue enter his mouth. 

"mmh~" He whimpered as Soobin swirled his tongue in the warm wet depths that is his mouth. Soobin picked him up and Yeonjun broke away from the kiss to let out a gasp as he wrapped his legs around Soobin's waist. The break did not last as Soobin immediately found Yeonjun's lips again. 

He walked them into the room and dropped him on the bed, gently pushing Yeonjun's legs apart and diving in for another kiss. He slipped his hands into the slit of the dress and moved his hands up his thighs. Yeonjun knowing where this was going, gasped and broke away from the kiss. 

"W-wait" He stuttered out and Soobin stared at him confused and worried, wondering if he had done something wrong. "I-i d-don't want t-to-" 

He couldn't complete his sentence and looked the other way embarrassed. Soobin immediately understood what Yeonjun meant and let out a chuckle, embarrassing Yeonjun even more.

"If you don't want to, I won't force you," Soobin said and caressed Yeonjun's red cheeks. Yeonjun softly pushed Soobin's hand away, rolled to the other side and covered his head with one of Soobin's pillows that smelled like him. 

"This is so embarrassing" Yeonjun groaned, his voice coming off muffled "I just ruined the mood" 

He felt the pillow being taken off his head and suddenly Soobin was over him, his knees on each side of Yeonjun. Soobin smirked as Yeonjun's face heated up because of the somewhat intimate position. 

"It's not embarrassing and like I said I won't rush you" Soobin stated "Everbody has their reasons for doing things and I accept that" 

The actual reason why Yeonjun didn't want to go further was that he was still a virgin, both front and back. He thought it would be embarrassing if Soobin found out he was not experienced. 

"You're so sweet" Yeonjun started and smiled "It's making me sick" 

His smile immediately dropped and he jokingly grimaced. Soobin just rolled his eyes and laughed. 

"Now come on, let's go change. You may look really hot but I can see how uncomfortable you look in that dress" Soobin said and Yeonjun was preparing to rise up when Soobin continued "But before that, I would just like to say how much I am loving this position" 

"Yah! get off me!" Yeonjun yelled and pushed a laughing Soobin off before stomping all the way to the wardrobe where he kept some of his clothes. 

"I'm sorry! Don't be mad" Soobin laughed as he got off the bed and ran after Soobin. 

***

After they had changed they lay on the bed cuddling in silence, each of them lost in their own thoughts. 

"Yeonjun?" He called and Yeonjun hummed as a sign that he was listening "I like you" 

Yeonjun didn't say anything and just blushed and pushed Soobin a little. 

"I'm serious" Soobin laughed "Now say it back" 

Yeonjun ignored him and closed his eyes as he pretended to sleep "Come on now, say it back" 

Soobin whined and looked down at Yeonjun who had his eyes closed and was trying not to laugh. 

"Yeonjun," He said in a warning tone. Yeonjun still didn't say anything and continued to keep his eyes closed, he suddenly let out a loud gasp and burst into laughter. 

"W-wait wait!" He laughed as he tried to push Soobin's hands that were tickling his sides. Tears rolled down his face as he became weak from laughing so hard. "O-okay okay I-ll say it" 

Soobin stopped his tickle abuse and waited for Yeonjun to come back from his laughing high, his hands still not leaving. Yeonjun let out large breaths as his laughter died down, he stared at Soobin and felt his face heat up. 

"I can't say it-" Yeonjun said and Soobin let out a long whine "-but I can do this" He leaned up and gave Soobin a small kiss before laying back down and covering his face in embarrassment. 

He didn't hear anything from Soobin for some time that was before he heard shuffling on the bed and an arm wrapped itself around his waist. He was turned around and his back met with Soobin's chest and then he felt a small peck under his ear. 

"I'm gonna take that but I'm gonna wait for you till your finally able to say it without feeling embarrassed" He heard Soobin say and he whined. 

"This is not fair!" 

"What do you mean?" 

"I'm meant to be mean and cold and ruthless but here I am acting all soft and getting easily flustered," Yeonjun said and sighed, he wasn't even sure he was the one wearing pants in this relationship.

"I think it's cute" Soobin started "You're like a burnt marshmallow, all burnt and crispy on the outside but soft and gooey on the inside" 

"I don't know what a marshmallow is and I didn't understand one thing you just said," Yeonjun said, like I said, he didn't have a life. 

Soobin sighed and thought of a better explanation. 

"I mean, you may look hard and mean on the outside but you're actually a huge softy on the inside. I find it very cute" Soobin explained and looked down at the male who was blushing 

"See you're blushing" He teased and got pushed a little. 

After that, they didn't say anything and just enjoyed each other's warmth in the silence. Soobin was half asleep when he heard something and smiled. 

"I like you too"

One day I'll look back at this and ✨CRINGE✨. This somehow feels like the end even though it's not.

Also, How the fuck is this book in 7K reads ?!?!?!?!? 

It was literally in 6.2K reads yesterday! It literally said fuck 6.3k-6.9k reads and jumped into 7k reads. 

You guys are just so beautiful, I'm dabbing my eyeballs, not my tears, my damn eyeballs! ILYSM

~PeachQuin