Chapter 21

21 | Sibling therapy

It was the next day, like Soobin planned he had ignored Yeonjun the whole morning. When Yeonjun wanted to talk to him he gave the excuse that he wanted to pee so he went upstairs even though there were like three downstairs bathrooms. When Yeonjun walked into his room to check on him because he was taking to long he said that it escaped his mind and then he ran out the room saying Beomgyu was calling him.

Yeonjun was obviously confused cause he didn't hear Beomgyu calling Soobin and he was close to the door so he would've heard it louder if Beomgyu called him. Yeonjun knew Soobin was ignoring him and it was pissing him off. They didn't even kiss for fucks sake! and yet Soobin was acting like a douche and ignoring him like the plague.

This went on for the whole day at some point he didn't even see Soobin again. Soobin was in one of the guest rooms, he felt victorious for ignoring Yeonjun the whole day but he felt like a dick too because the boy didn't do anything wrong, in a way.

'One day down, the rest of my life to go' Soobin thought as he lay on the bed in the dimly lit guest room.

***

Yeonjun felt like kicking Soobin to the moon, stopping him mid way before he left the atmosphere, slapping him so fucking hard his head went sideways and kicking him so hard his head made another crater on the moon. He had been ignored for the past three days. It was wednesday and he was in his room working on something on his laptop. The door slammed open and Yeonna and Taehyun walked in.

Yeonjun sighed 'they never knock'

Just like Taehyun said, making the invitation card took a lot of time. They had to make everything accurate cause a single mess up can ruin the whole plan, that was why he needed Yeonna. She was the one that found the card, so she knew exactly how the card felt.

Yeonna was surprisingly really smart, she was able to remember really important things and small details of things but sometimes she forgot. She was like a human flash drive.

"We did It!" Yeonna yelled and skipped her way over to Yeonjun and plopped down on the bed next to Yeonjun. Taehyun walked next to her with a brown envelope in his hand. He gave the envelope to Yeonjun who sat up on his knees. He opened the envelope and pulled out the the black invitation CARD.

Card? Yeonjun placed the card on the bed and looked inside the envelope, then he turned it upside down and shook it. Taehyun and Yeonna looked at each other before looking back at Yeonjun confused. Yeonjun looked down on the empty bed, back at the envelope and then Yeonna and Taehyun.

"Why is there one card?" Yeonjun asked in disbelief.

"It wasn't easy to make, it took us three days to make that one and we did it like seven times" Yeonna answered.

"Plus it says bring a partner so you can bring someone with you, so chill" Taehyun said.

"Oh" Yeonjun said as he read the words written in golden cursive. It did say the you could bring a partner, welp Yeonjun had to look for a partner.

"I guess you have to start looking for a partner" Taehyun said and walked out of the room.

"Yay! I can help! Maybe you can choose Soobin" Yeonna suggested and on hearing Soobin's name Yeonjun got pissed off.

"No Soobin. Anybody but Soobin" Yeonjun said and resumed whatever he was doing on his laptop.

"Why?" Yeonna whined, Yeonjun didn't react and just kept furiously typing on the poor keys "Did something happen between you and Soobin? You two have been acting weird ecspecially Soobin"

Yeonjun kept on ignoring on her and continued typing in the laptop.

"Yeonjun?" No answer.

"Yeonjunnie?" Ignored