Chapter 42

Wow do authors get this emotional when they post the last chapter of their book? please I'm crying.

...

42 | Epilogue: Explanations

Soobin threw the gun to the side as he watched hs father go limp. He assisted Yeonjun, who kicked the dead man's hand off his leg, up.

 "Yeonjun? Are you okay?" Soobin asked when Yeonjun got up. He suddenly hunched over and let out a groan when Yeonjun's fist came in contact with his belly. 

"That is for almost giving me major trust issues!" Yeonjun yelled and pointed his finger at Soobin who was still clutching his belly. He then grabbed the side of his face and pressed his lips against Soobin's "And that is because I love you" 

"But I told you to trust me" Soobin groaned when Yeonjun pulled away. 

*Flashback*

"I hate you" Yeonjun said as he looked at Donghyun "And I hate you more" He said staring at Soobin with so much hate and anger. 

The room became silent before Soobin let out a small laugh, he leaned closer to Yeonjun.

 "Just trust me" He whispered before getting up. 

"Let's go, dad" Soobin said and he walked out of the room with his dad after sending a wink towards Yeonjun. 

*End of flashback*

"Yeah and I did" Yeonjun said before moving his hand over to Soobin's neck "Now, you're gonna tell me what the fuck just happened or so help me I am going to snap your neck" 

Yeonjun said as he squeezed Soobin's neck and pulled him over to the chair he was formerly tied up on. He shoved Soobin down on the seat before dragging the other one and sitting in front of him. 

"Now start talking" Yeonjun ordered and crossed his arms. Soobin rubbed his neck and let out a nervous laugh. 

"Don't get mad or anything-" 

"I can't promise you that" Yeonjun said and Soobin sucked in a breath before starting his explanation. 

"It all started when you guys found me in my house" Soobin started and Yeonjun nodded indicating he was listening "My job was to destroy TxT from the inside-" 

He was cut off by a harsh slap coming in contact with his face. 

"I said 'was'" He whined as he held his cheek. 

"I know, the slap was because you actually planned on doing it in the first place" Yeonjun said and rolled his eyes "Continue"

 "You were yelling at me to tell you were my dad was but I didn't say anything, that was because I knew you'll find a way to bring the information out of me and by doing that-" 

"I'll have to bring you to my place" Yeonjun completed and Soobin nodded his head in agreement "I'm gonna give it to you, that was pretty smart" 

"Yeah, but then you guys trusted me and everything became messed up, especially when I started having feelings for you and I just couldn't do it anymore" Soobin sighed before continuing."Then when we met at the dinner party, and he threatened to do something way worse and I just had to go with it" 

"Is that why you were acting like that when we came back?" Yeonjun asked and Soobin nodded "Why didn't you tell me?, I would've marched right up to him and shoved a gun far up his ass!" 

"I knew you would do something like that and It'll mess up my whole plan" Soobin laughed "I started running errands for him so he would trust me-" 

"Is that why you were hardly at home this past week?" Yeonjun asked and Soobin nodded. "I just wanted him to trust me, believe I'm on his side and when his so high in believing he has won-"

 "You'll kill him" Yeonjun said and turned to Donghyun's dead body. 

"You know, you really need to stop cutting me off" Soobin said annoyed and Yeonjun laughed "It was all worth it because I did kill him" 

Soobin said and stood up before placing his hands on his hips and letting out a hearty laugh 

"I told him, I'll kill him one day" 

"Wait, the story you told us, about your mom and sister was it-" 

"Fake?" Soobin asked cutting Yeonjun off. He laughed when he noticed Yeonjun's annoyed expression "You don't like when it happens to you right? and no it wasn't they actually did have that accident" 

Soobin said and walked over to his dad's body "I guess everything just made him a foolish, power hungry bastard" 

"I'm actually sorry, I didn't tell you I-" 

"I get it, you wanted to do it all by yourself" Yeonjun said and laughed when Soobin rolled his eyes at him. "You know, you looked really hot when you pointed that gun at me" Yeonjun said and turned around to Soobin who wrapped his arms around his waist. 

"Really?" Soobin asked as he walked them over to the wall and pressed Yeonjun's back against it. He pressed his lips against Yeonjun's and he felt arms go around his neck and pull him closer. 

"I love you" Soobn whispered when they pulled away. 

"I love you, too" Yeonjun said before connecting their lips again. They jumped apart and turned to face the door that was thrown open. Yeonna stood with a bloody chain in her hand and the others behind her. 

"There he is!" She yelled and pointed at Soobin whose eyes widened "Get him!" 

"W-wait!" 

THE END

*In Changbin's voice* Is there tissue? please gimme one tissue so I can wipe my tears. The book is done... except one more chapter😏

Hope you enjoyed this book! and the ending! Have a nice day! 

~PeachQuin