Chapter 15

15 | Peaked Frustrations

Soobin was now pretty sure he had feelings for Yeonjun. After that day, they had made it normal to have cuddle sessions like that and fall asleep together. They thought it was only between them but they didn't know they had been watched most of the time. Three months had now passed, he had been with them for a total of four months. He was currently in his bedroom with Yeonjun laying on top of him as he had slept there the night prior.

Soobin shook Yeonjun so he would get up, Yeonjun just rolled down from Soobin to the other side of the bed. Soobin chuckled and sat up, he stood infront of a sleeping Yeonjun and pulled him into a sitting position. Still sleepy, Yeonjun rested his head on Soobin's tummy and continued sleeping. 'cute' Soobin thought and shook Yeonjun's shoulder softly.

Yeonjun slowly woke up while mumbling "What? Are they all dead?" He then looked up at a confused Soobin and softly laughed "Oh Soobin, you're still alive, yay" and lay back on Soobin's tummy.

Even though that was cute, Soobin was still confused and a little scared, what the hell was Yeonjun dreaming about?

"Yeonjun wake up" Soobin said but he didn't move. Soobin then remembered something that always made Yeonjun mad "Its time to wake up Yeonjun-ssi"

Soobin whispered and Yeonjun's eyes shot open. "Dont call me that" Yeonjun said and was about to hit Soobin's belly when Soobin grabbed his hand while laughing.

"You should have died along with them" Yeonjun mumbled as he pulled his hand away.

"What the heck were you even dreaming about?" Soobin asked as he ran his hand through his hair.

"Nothing" Yeonjun answered with a creepy laugh "Now why'd you wake me up"

"Have you forgotten?" Soobin asked and Yeonjun looked up at him with a rose brow, he sighed before answering "You told me to wake you up early because you wanted to go over some goods and shit like that"

Yeonjun groaned and fell back on the bed "That's so boring"

"You didn't have a problem doing it before" Soobin said as he grabbed Yeonjun's legs when he noticed he was about to go back to sleep. He yanked him forward a bit, startling Yeonjun.

"Yah! What the fuck is your problem?!" Yeonjun yelled as he kicked his legs out of Soobin's hold.

"Get up" Soobin bluntly said.

"Hey! Im meant to be the boss here!" Yeonjun yelled as he sat up and crossed his arms and legs.

"Then get your ass up and go do your work" Soobin said and Yeonjun pouted before coming down from Soobin's head and marched out of his bedroom while mumbling words along the lines of "I gave you a roof over your damn head" and "You should be lucky your taller than me cause i would have elbowed your head" and other cuss words.

"Ill come meet you in your office when Im done!" Soobin yelled as he laughed at Yeonjun's retreating figure. All he got back was a "Fuck you!" which he laughed at.