Chapter 4

04 | Uncontrollable urges

It was morning when Taehyun went to check on Soobin. He opened the door and found Soobin laying on the floor.

''I won't lay on the floor if I were you'' Taehyun said as he walked to Soobin's lieing figure.

''Where's Beomgyu?'' Soobin said not making a move to stand up.

''Probably getting fucked'' Taehyun casually answered. Soobin quickly looked at him.

''What?'' Taehyun asked.

''That fast, huh?'' Soobin asked. Taehyun only nodded.

Taehyun sat on the seat when the it suddenly hit him that Soobin wasn't tied up.

''Wait why aren't you tied up?'' Taehyun asked and quickly stood up.

''Umm because you guys forgot to tie me up'' Soobin answered.

''Why didn't you use that opportuinity to escape?''

''Because if i escaped i won't know where to go'' Soobin sincerely answered. If he went back to his house that would have been the first place they would have searched for him. ''plus there's no way i won't have been caught the minute I stepped foot out of this room''

''You could have bribed a guard'' Taehyun said and sat back down on the seat.

''With what?, my dick? I have no cash on me. I wasn't really allowed to take anything as i woke up to the not so beautiful sight of a gun pointed at me'' Soobin said with a dry laugh.

''Wow you're really smart'' Taehyun said then Kai walked into the room.

''Yeonjun's looking for you'' Kai said while pointing at Taehyun.

''How's Beomgyu?'' Taeyhun asked with a raised brow.

''He's resting'' Kai answered with a smirk.

''Can he walk?''

''Probably not''

''You bitch''

''It's not my fault. I've been sexually frustrated for a really long time and he was the cause, so it was actually his fault. Plus he was the one that begged me not to stop and who was I to say no. He was literally begging me to fuck him'' Kai reasoned out.

''TMI'' Soobin whispered but only Taehyun heard it as Kai was at the door.

''I swear. You didn't have to give details'' Taehyun said as he wished he never asked.

''Whatever. Let's just go meet Yeon, I think he has a mission for us'' Kai said and leaned on the door frame.