Chapter 7

07 | Belly aches

Soobin woke up in a brightly lit room, it was the room Taehyun pushed him into to change. He held the head as it hurt a little. He tried to recall what happened but all he could remember was Yeonjun congratulating him before everything became dark. He sat up on the bed and looked around. 

He heard arguing from outside and it slowly became louder and soon Beomgyu and Taehyun and barged into the room arguing. He stared at them as they argued, they didn't even know he was awake. After five minutes of arguing they finally resolved the matter and they turned to face Soobin who was staring at them while resting his head in his palm.

"Are you guys done?" Soobin asked.

"Oh my yay! you're awake" Beomgyu said and clapped his hand.

"I've been awake for the past seven minutes but you guys were to busy arguing to notice" Soobin said. Taehyun rolled his eyes as he walked to Soobin with Beomgyu trailing behind. They both sat in front of him and stared at him, all traces of laughter leaving their face.

"Do you know how long you've been out?" Beomgyu said with seriousness. Soobin shook his head slowly.

"Well you've been unconsciousness for the past two days!" Beomgyu yelled before hitting Soobin on the leg.

"Ouch" Soobin said as he rubbed his hurting leg. "Why'd you do that?"

"That's for making me worry" Beomgyu said as he watched Soobin rub his leg with an adorable pout.

"Soobin when was the last time you ate?" Taehyun asked. "Kai said your were light when he carried you"

Soobin thought for a while, he really doesn't remember the last time he ate. "I don't know" He said and shrugged.

"Do you want me to slap you?" Taehyun asked. "How can you not know when last you ate?"

"Wait let me try to remember" he thought for a while again "Wait what's today's date? "

"Its thursday" Beomgyu answered.

"A week ago then" Soobin said in the most casual way possible.

"What?!" Taehyun and Beomgyu yelled.

And that's how Soobin was dragged out of the bedroom and into the kitchen and is now been forced to eat by a slightly angry Beomgyu.

"Take eat this!" Beomgyu said as he placed a bowl of spaghetti in front of Soobin. Taehyun just laughed as he watched Soobin eat his sixth plate of food.

"Gyu" Taehyun called "I think that's enough, he looks like he's gonna pass out soon"

"At least he's gonna pass out with a full stomach" Beomgyu rolled his eyes and turned back to Soobin. "How are you feeling?"