Chapter 31

31 | Mall date

"Where are we going?" Yeonjun asked for the billionth time. Soobin closed his eyes and let out a short breath before opening them back up. They had been in the car for almost an hour and Yeonjun had decided on annoying Soobin the whole time by asking the same question over and over again. 

"Can you just-?!" Soobin yelled before calming himself down and letting down a breath "Can you just wait and see?" Yeonjun pouted and leaned back in his seat with his arms crossed "Sometimes you make me wonder how you run a whole mafia. Yeonna was right when she said you act like a child atimes" 

"Hey!" Yeonjun said and punched Soobin's shoulder making the male let out a grunt "What were you and my sister even talking about?" 

"She was telling me how much of a child you really are" Soobin said and laughed a little. 

"So you ganged up with my sister behind my back, ri?" Yeonjun asked and nodded "Imma wait for you" 

Soobin just laughed and after that it was complete silence, Yeonjun deciding on looking outside while Soobin focused on the road. Some minutes into the silence, Yeonjun couldn't take it anymore, he was getting impatient and he needed to know where they were going. 

"Where are we going?" Yeonjun asked and Soobin gripped the steering wheel in annoyance "Are we there yet?" 

"Yes! Yes we are!" Soobin said and parked the car. Yeonjun quickly unbuckled his seatbelt and jumped out of the car with a huge smile on his face. His smile immediately dropping and turning into a frown as he eyed the building infront of him and the people walking in. 

"You took me to a mall?" Yeonjun asked and turned to Soobin, a bored expression on his face. Soobin nodded with a smile on his face "Take me home" 

Soobin's smile fell and he pinched the bridge of his nose as he questioned his feelings for the male standing beside him. "I am not taking you home, I just wanna pick some things-" 

"Then I'm staying in the car" Yeonjun said and walked to the car just to be pulled back. 

"No, you're coming with me" Soobin said and Yeonjun groaned "What If I tell this wasn't were I actually wanted to take you"

"Are you sure?" Yeonjun asked and Soobin nodded "Then lead the way!" Yeonjun said and dragged Soobin into the mall 

"I thought I was the one leading the way!" 

***

After successfully passing the guards without getting checked, Soobin was now looking around for the specific items he needed while trying not to loose Yeonjun who seemed to want to run off to any store he found interesting. 

"I really need to buy you a leash" Soobin grumbled as he pulled Yeonjun back again 

"I found it!" Soobin yelled and stopped infront of a large clothing and accessories store. He turned to Yeonjun who was staring at a kid holding a balloon and turned him around. 

"Yeonjun, I need to go in there and pick something real quick, don't go anywhere, got it?" Soobin said as if he was talking to a child.

 "Why are you talking to me like I'm a child?" Yeonjun asked and rolled his eyes. 

"Just stay here, I'll be right back" Soobin said and walked in. Yeonjun grumbled and leaned on the glass as he waited for Soobin. 

"How dare he talk to me like that. Does he know who I am?" Yeonjun grumbled to himself. 

"Yeonjun?" Yeonjun looked up when he heard his name being called, he saw Moon standing infront of him holding a small shopping bag and groaned. Moon rolled his eyes and walked closer. 

"I really don't give a fuck about you, is Soobin here?" Moon asked and looked around, not spotting Soobin anywhere.

 "Yeah, he just went in..." Moon walked into the store not giving Yeonjun time to complete his statement "...there" 

Seconds after Moon walked into the store, Heeseung ran over to him panting, shopping bags taking up both his arms. 

"Yeonjun!" Heeseung yelled when he identified Yeonjun "Thank god! you're here! did you see Moon?" 

"Yeah, he asked for Soobin and walked into the store and as I'm saying this I realise what he meant" Yeonjun said and they both ran into the store. 

"Soobin!" Yeonjun called as he looked around. He and Heeseung had split up, while he was looking for Soobin, Heeseung was looking for Moon. 

"Soobin!" He suddenly got pulled into one of the dressing rooms and an arm wrapped itself around him and a hand was placed over his mouth. He got defensive real quick and swung his legs backwards hitting the strangers crotch area, the stranger releasing his grip on him. 

He turned back, ready to throw a punch at the person when he saw Soobin on his knees groaning in pain as he held his crotch. 

"Soobin?" He asked and moved closer to him. 

"No, Scrooge Mcduck" Soobin groaned out, still in pain "Why did you do that?" 

"I told you not to sneak up on me" Yeonjun said and helped Soobin up. 

"I was trying to stop you from calling my name so Moon wouldn't find me" Soobin said and leaned on the wall. "Is he still out there?"

"Lemme check" Yeonjun said and pulled the brown curtains a little so he could peak out. He felt Soobin press against his back, his crotch pressing on ass. 

"Can you see him?" Soobin whispered right above him. Yeonjun's grip on the curtain tightened as he felt the room suddenly become tighter and hotter 

"Oh wait, he's coming" They froze as Moon stood infront of the dressing room and looked around. 

"I could've sworn I heard his name right now. Oh well" He said and shrugged "Time to go make Heeseung buy me things i'll never wear. Baby daddy?!" 

He yelled, not giving a fuck about other customers who stared at him confused, before walking away. They relaxed after he left and Yeonjun pushed the curtains open and walked out, Soobin trailing behind him. 

 Deciding on doing a little shopping, they were now going through the racks of clothes. Yeonjun had seen an outfit he wanted and had gone to get it leaving Soobin alone. His phone rang in his pocket and reached into it and pulled his phone out. 

He looked at the caller ID and sighed, his hand hovered over the red button but he quickly swiped the green and pressed his phone against his ear. 

"What?" He harshly asked. The person on the other side let out a chuckle that seemed to piss Soobin off. 

"That's no way to talk to your father" Donghyun said and Soobin rolled his eyes. 

"Skip to the point" Soobin said as he squeezed the shirt he had in his hand. 

"I see you're enjoying your little date" Donghyun said and Soobin looked around "Don't worry son, you'll never find me. Just don't forget the plan" 

"Is it too late to back out now?" Soobin asked and placed the shirt back on its hanger. He knew his father would never let back out of the plan but they was no harm in trying. 

"Don't be a coward" His father said and hung up on him. Soobin sighed and placed his phone back in his pocket. 

"Soobin?" Yeonjun asked as he walked over to Soobin "Are you okay? I heard you talking to somebody" 

"Yeah, I was..." He looked around to find something that'll help him with a lie "I was asking the store assistant if they had this in a shorter length" Soobin said and shook the black mini skirt in front of Yeonjun as he wiggled his eyebrows. 

Yeonjun squinted his eyes at him before throwing a sweat shirt at him. 

"You're crazy" He said and walked away. Soobin laughed as he watched Yeonjun walk away. When he was gone, he dropped the skirt and sighed. 

"I'm sorry"

Mondays imma right

~PeachQuin