Chapter 22

22 | Plan B

THE SAME DAY

Soobin was laying on his bed staring at the ceiling. He had successfully ignored Yeonjun for the past three days, he knew what he was doing was irritating the boy, he had seen it on his face but it was the only way the feelings would die, that's what he thought.

His door slammed open and Yeonna marched in, before he could ask what was going on Yeonna jumped on him and started strangling him.

"w-what t-the f-fuck?" He choked out as he tried to pry Yeonna's hands off his neck. His face was red and tears streamed down his face, he was about to give out when Yeonna released her iron grip around his neck.

He moved away from her as he let out forced coughs. "What's your damn problem?!" He yelled and immediately went into a coughing fit as his throat still burned.

"That's for ignoring Yeonjun! and this-" She gave him a slap, a slap that was so hard that he flew of the bed and landed on the floor "-is for making Yeonjunnie feel bad about himself"

Soobin just lay there on the floor, he couldn't feel apart of his face and his head was aching him badly. Why did Yeonna have to be so strong. Soobin just lay there and stared at the ceiling contemplating, he didn't have the energy to move so staying on the floor was the best and only option.

"Soobinnie" Yeonna called as she popped her head over to the other side to stare at Soobin who had not stood up for a long time. "Are you okay?"

Soobin turned to her and stared at her, he let out short laughs before bursting into laughter, tears were streaming down his face. There were too many emotions and this was the only way to let them out.

Yeonna stared worriedly at him before coming off the bed and sitting criss cross next to him.

"Soobinnie? Are you okay?" She asked again as she looked down at him. Soobin looked up at her and sighed. Why the fuck did Yeonjun and Yeonna have to be twins? He didn't even want to stare at Yeonna cause he saw only Yeonjun.

"Soobin" Yeonna called and started playing with Soobin's hair. Yeonjun always played with his hair, he found it different but just decided to enjoy

"What's going on?"

"I fucked up" Soobin finally said. Yeonna hummed as a sign for him to continue "I ignored Yeonjun because I wanted these damn feelings to fucking go away but its not working!"

"That's because ignoring Yeonjun was a very dumb thing to do" Yeonna said and pulled harshly on his hair before softly running her hands through it.

"Ow" Soobin said, he didn't understand why Yeonna decided to attack him today of all days.

"If you like Yeonjunnie why don't you just tell him?"

"Cause I don't want things to be awkward between us" Soobin answered. Yeonna pouted, it was exactly as she thought.

"But ignoring him is clearly not working for both of you, especially you. Yeonjun's just getting pissed and you look like a wet biscuit" Soobin just looked at her and she nodded. "So what do you think I should do?"

"If you don't wanna confess you're feelings to him then just continue the friendship instead of ignoring him like the plague"

"Are really sure about that?" Soobin asked and Yeonna nodded.

"So I should go apologize then" Soobin sat up with a sigh when Yeonna nodded again. He pulled Yeonna into a hug and thanked her before getting up. Immediately he stood up he leaned against the wall, everything was spinning.

He held his head and groaned, why did Yeonna have to be so strong.

"Sorry" Yeonna said still sitting criss cross on the floor. He nodded and stumbled his way out of his bedroom.

Plan A: Ignore Yeonjun was a total bust. So he was hoping Plan B would work as he was now standing right in front of Yeonjun's bedroom door.

Plan B: Get on your knees and beg and hopefully Yeonjun would agree to talk to you again and not shoot you right on the spot.

***

Yeonjun was sleepily staring at the ceiling. Whatever he was doing on his laptop had been totally forgotten after his discussion with Yeonna. He just wanted to sleep and forget about life. There was a knock on the door and he glanced at it.

"Come in" He faintly said. Soobin who was on the other side of the door let out a breathe and walked in. Yeonjun who had turned back to staring at the ceiling turned to look at Soobin who had walked in and sat up.

"What do you want?" Could you blame Yeonjun if that came out harsh? no. Soobin didn't say anything and just stood at the head of Yeonjun's bed with his head down. Yeonjun groaned and covered himself with the duvet.

"I'm so fucking sorry for ignoring you" Yeonjun peeked from under the covers and noticed Soobin on his knees begging. He felt the his face heat up as he watched Soobin "I was going through... a lot and I realised ignoring you was a really dumb thing to do. Yeonna literally slapped that into my head"

"Wait she hit you?" Yeonjun asked as he quickly through the covers off him and sat up.

"Yeah" Soobin said as he let out a breathy laugh and ran his hand nervously through his hair "She barged into the room and literally started choking me and when she stopped choking me she slapped me right off the bed"

"I mean you kinda deserved it" Yeonjun said with his arms crossed.

"I know. I was an ass, I'm sorry" Soobin said and it came out like a whisper. Yeonjun stared at him and sighed. He laid down on the bed and got under the duvet before raising part of it up.

"Come on in" Yeonjun said and Soobin happily stood up and flew right under the duvet. His bunny smile very evident as he cuddled Yeonjun.

"I miss this" Yeonjun said and snuggled unbelievably closer.

"Me too"

And after some minutes they both fell asleep in each others embrace. Yeonna who watched and recorded everything just stood at the door way crying.

"That was so cute!" She cried and wiped her tears away "I should become a couples therapist"

So like, we all knew Plan A was not gonna work right? Plus this shit is turning into some highschool romance. I'm just waiting for the next chapter, lord give me strength.

~PeachQuin