𝓢𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓵 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻

One Year Later

"I don't think this is a good idea" Soobin said as the car came to a stop "I know what I went through when I took Yeonjun here last time" 

He said and let out a shiver as he remembered everything he had gone through when he brought Yeonjun to the amusement park on their first date.

"Stop being so dramatic" Yeonjun said and they all piled out of the car and walked to the entrance of the amusement park. Soobin looked up at the sign with a horrified expression. 

"Let's go!" Beomgyu said and walked in, the others following him "So, what are we gonna do first?" 

"Find Yeonna and Yeonjun" Lucas said and looked around. They all turned to him confused "Because they are both gone!" 

"I told you this wasn't a good idea!" Soobin yelled and pulled his hair "Now they are both gone!" 

"Calm the fuck down" Beomgyu said and rolled his eyes "We'll find them, we just have to split up" 

"Yeah, how hard could it be? They are both grown ups" Kai said and Soobin started laughing. They all watched him laugh for a minute straight. 

"I always knew you were crazy" Taehyun said and Kai nodded. "I'm not the one crazy here, you guys are! What made you think finding them would be easy?! I thought finding Yeonjun was bad now I wonder how bad it'll be finding the two of them" Soobin said and paced around. 

"Why don't you, Taehyun and Kai go find Yeonjun while I and Lucas find Yeonna, better?" Beomgyu suggested and they all agreed and split up. As they were looking for Yeonjun, Soobin remembered something. 

"I know where Yeonjun is!" He yelled before breaking into a run. Lucas and Taehyun looked at each other and shrugged before following after him. He spotted Yeonjun's hair he had re-dyed pink in front of the same cotton candy booth and he ran over.

 And just like before Yeonjun had a cotton candy in his hand, he turned to the same man and sighed. 

"How many this time?" Soobin asked, not surprised the man had sold cotton candy to him. The man raised up two of his fingers and Soobin let out a breath of relief. 

"Come on Yeonjun, let's go" Soobin said tried to drag Yeonjun away but he wouldn't move. 

"No, I want more" Yeonjun said and pulled him back. 

"Yeonjun plea-" 

"I'll let you take me in any position, anywhere and anytime" Yeonjun quickly said and Soobin quickly turned to the man who stood awkwardly upon hearing their conversation. 

"Give him whatever he wants!" Soobin said and slammed a wad of cash in front of them man. The man grinned happily before placing the wad of cash in his belly bag and making more cotton candy. They walked back to the others, Yeonjun holding three sticks of cotton candy in one hand while biting from another in his other hand. 

"Bitch" 

"Simp" They cursed as Soobin walked over to them with Yeonjun who was stuffing his face with cotton candy.

"Don't act like you wouldn't have done the same thing" Soobin said and rolled his eyes "Let's go find the others" 

They were looking for Yeonna when they heard yelling, they followed the sounds and gasped when they saw Yeonna yelling at a man in a booth while pointing at a chicken plushie. Beomgyu and Lucas next to her trying to pull her away.

"What the fuck is going on?!" Soobin asked and carefully walked closer. He watched as Yeonna tried to climb inside the booth and beat up the man but she was forcefully pulled back and she landed on her bottom.