Chapter 26

26 | The Art of Seduction

Mention of death {Mild}

Donghyuk and Yeonjun had been talking for a really long time. Donghyuk flirted with Yeonjun the majority of the time and Yeonjun got assistance from Taehyun. They had been drinking a lot too, the party hadn't gone anywhere and they were already in their fifth bottle of champagne.

Yeonjun just watched and sometimes laughed when Donghyuk would go off topic because of how drunk he was. Yeonjun wasn't drunk, hell he wasn't even tipsy. He just stood there listening to Donghyuk go on about how great he was and sometimes even pouring the man a drink so he would get more drunk. It was the only way his plan was needed. 

"Yeonmi" Donghyuk called and looked around. When Yeonjun answered he continued "I have not seen the gentleman you walked in with and we've been here for almost an hour" 

Bingo. Yeonjun knew where this was going and decided to put his acting skills to good use. He placed his half-filled glass on the table and leaned on it with his arms crossed and a pout on his lips. Donghyuk noticed this and shifted very close to him. 

"What's wrong?" Donghyuk asked and shifted close to him. 

"The gentleman you saw me walk in with is my boyfriend... but he hasn't been acting boyfriend-like for some time now" Yeonjun started, Donghyuk gesturing him to continue "For the past two months I've been dealing with him always going out early in the morning and coming back late at night drunk and what hurts the most is he seems to be cheating on me. He comes back with lipstick marks and hickeys on his neck every single night" 

"Wow, that must be terrible," Donghyuk said and placed his hand on Yeonjun's shoulder.

"You haven't even heard the worst part. I confronted him over the matter one day and he, he slapped me and yelled at me" Yeonjun said as he made his voice come off broken so it would create the crying effect "He had never yelled at me before talk less of hitting me" 

"This is outrageous!" Donghyuk yelled "He dares hit a pretty lady like you?! He has someone as amazing as you and decided to go out cheating?! No man should ever raise their hands on a lady!" Donghyuk yelled and Yeonjun looked up at him with tears in his eyes. 

"Oh, Yeonmi don't cry," He said and wiped the tears from Yeonjun's eyes. Yeonjun on the other hand so badly wanted to roll his eyes, he had to bite back a remark when he heard Taehyun snicker. 

"You deserve better" Donghyuk started and Yeonjun silently chuckled, his plan was working. "What do you mean?" Yeonjun asked, trying to be oblivious. "You deserve someone better. Someone that'll treat you right, treat you like the gem you are. Someone that'll love you and fulfil your darkest desires" Donghyuk said "Someone like me" 

It took everything in Yeonjun not to burst into laughter right on that spot. 

"I-i" 

"You don't have to say anything my darling" Donghyuk said and locked his arm with Yeonjun's "Come with me and I'll give you a good night, one you'll most certainly enjoy" 

"W-what If he finds out? And attacks you or me? I don't want to drag you into this mess" Yeonjun frantically said and bit his lip. 

"Don't worry baby girl" Donghyuk said and rubbed Yeonjun's bottom lip with his thumb "It'll be our little secret" Yeonjun grimaced in his head at the feeling of Donghyuk's rough thumb on his lip. He nodded and grabbed a glass of champagne from the table along with one for Donghyuk who accepted it. 

He was pulled down a hall, different from the one Soobin went through, and up a flight of stairs. They finally got to a hallway where doors lined up on both sides. Donghyuk walked into one of the dimly lit rooms along with Yeonjun.