Chapter 9

09 | Make up and conversations

Beomgyu had not come out from Soobin's room since except when he came down to get food but he quickly went back. Kai too had not come out from his room. Yeonjun went to go check on Kai in his room, he knocked and once he got no response he walked in. Kai was laying stomach down on his bed with pillow under his chin while on his phone.

Kai looked up when he heard the door to his room open. He saw Yeonjun walk in and close the door before looking back at his phone.

"Hey hyung" Kai said but not in his usual cheery voice.

"You still mad?" Yeonjun asked but he got nothing as a response "You know, If you don't like the way Beomgyu acts around Soobin you can always tell him"

"Nah, you know how Beomgyu is. I'll get over it one day" Kai said. Yeonjun stared at Kai, when he said he will get over something it usually took a long time and sometimes it made him get hurt in the process. 

Yeonjun just patted his leg and walked out of the room and into Soobin's where he saw Beomgyu sitting crossed leg on the bed while laughing at something Soobin said.

They seemed to notice to notice Yeonjun's presence because they turned to him. "Oh Yeonjun? What are you doing here?" Beomgyu said with a smile.

"What am I doing here? What are YOU doing here when your boyfriend has been in his bedroom sulking for the past HOUR?!" Yeonjun said. "What? Why?" Beomgyu asked, already standing u

p.

"I don't know, why don't you go ask him" Yeonjun said and Beomgyu nodded before walking out the door. Yeonjun then turned to Soobin and stared at him.

"What?" Soobin nervously asked.

"How's your nose?" Yeonjun asked as he walked over to Soobin's bed and plopped down on it. "Its better now, Beomgyu gave me some painkillers and an ice pack" Soobin said.

"Also, thanks for not telling Beomgyu what really happened to your nose" Yeonjun said, Soobin really saved his ass back there.

"No problem, plus Beomgyu wouldn't have done anything bad" Soobin said and rested on the headboard.

"What made you think that? you've stayed with Beomgyu with a whole month and you don't even know him. That little shit is the spawn of the devil" Yeonjun said.

"Really?" Soobin asked and leaned forward. He was really enjoying this moment because he and Yeonjun had never had a real conversation.

"Yeah, bitch almost shot me because he thought I took his food. He actually left a scar" Yeonjun said and rose up his shirt a little to show the scar that the bullet caused, it didn't actually penetrate it was more of it passed him but managed to break skin. Soobin just stared at the scar, well he tried to, he was distracted by Yeonjun's really small waist.

"You have a really small waist. I like it" Soobin subconsciously said. He was still staring at the scar before bringing his hand u to trace it. His skin was really soft except for the part where the scar was which was a little rough but apart from that he had a flawless skin.