Chapter 23

23 | Disguises

Everything had beeen going smoothly for the last few days. Yeonjun and Soobin had gone back to normal even though there was still that small tension between them. It was finally friday and they were all in the meeting room and like usual they were waiting for Beomgyu and Kai.

"What the fuck are they always doing?!" Taehyun yelled. The meeting started about an hour ago and they still weren't here.

"Probably sucking each other off" Soobin said and hummed as Yeonjun ran his hand through his hair. Taehyun squinted his eyes at them, Yeonjun was doing something on his phone with one hand and the other hand was playing with Soobin's hair who was laying his head on his lap with his eyes closed humming every now and then.

"What's up with you two?" Taehyun asked and Yeonjun glanced at him before looking back at his phone.

"What do you mean?" Yeonjun asked.

"I mean, you guys having been acting closer than normal. Its...sus"

"I think its cute" Yeonna said.

"You think everything is cute" Taehyun said and Yeonna shoved him to with a pout but Yeonna being the muscle woman she is shoved him a little to hard and he fell "Damnit Yeonna! don't you know your own strength!"

"Wait till she slaps you" Soobin said and laughed as he remembered Taehyun's shocked face when he fell. "It really hits hard"

Soobin said and laughed at his own joke. Yeonjun groaned and pushed Soobin's head off his lap while he continued laughing. Yeonna let out small giggles while Taehyun rolled his eyes and sat back down.

"Please Beomgyu and Kai should come quick. If that joke was bad I don't wanna know what he can do when he actually tries" Taehyun said and Beomgyu walked into the room looking down.

"Where's Kai?" Yeonjun asked, quickly noticing the abscense of Kai and Beomgyu's gloomy face.

"He's sick" Beomgyu said and sat down with a pout.

"He decides to fall sick today of all days?"

"Hey! it's not his fault!" Beomgyu yelled and Soobin raised his hands up in surrender.

"We can still make it work. He wasn't going to be needed much anyway" Yeonjun said and brought out his laptop.

"We really need to talk about you underestimating Kai and not adding him to the plans" Beomgyu said and pointed at Yeonjun.

"Yeah later, but for now did you watch everything on the drive?" Beomgyu didn't answer and only grumbled "Did you watch everything on the drive?"

Beomgyu turned to Yeonjun and noticed the dark look on his face(that Soobin found sexy) and rolled his eyes "Yeah I did"

"And what did you find out?" Yeonjun asked and Beomgyu sighed and leaned back on his chair. "Kai was right, the two Dong's are working together" Beomgyu said and Taehyun snorted. "So Donghyun is probably gonna be there"

(Donghyun is Soobin's dad and Donghyuk is the leader of the Park Mafia)

"But there's no problem there, If we see him we can just shot him on the spot" Beomgyu ended."Yeah, but that's were the problem is"

"What do you mean?" Beomgyu asked and Yeonjun stretched out his hand to Taehyun who handed him the brown envelope.

"Taehyun was only able to print one invitation card" Yeonjun said and placed the black card on the table. Beomgyu then turned to Taehyun.

"Why the fuck did you print one card?!"

"Look I tried okay! That one card took a lot of time!" Taehyun yelled back.