Chapter 38

38 | Relationship Problems

Yeonjun sighed and he left the house. Taehee had called him to discuss something about the drugs, somehow Donghuk had used some of them but it was all because he was dead now. 

He knew he had been acting like a pain in the ass since morning and it was all because he didn't want to come to the base, it annoyed the heck out of him. He looked around but didn't see Soobin anywhere, his eyes finally spotted Soobin sitting in the car with his head still resting against the steering wheel. He walked over to the car and got in before closing the door shut, the sound of the door closing waking Soobin up. 

Soobin rubbed his eyes and looked around trying to take in his surroundings, when he finally remembered he was still at the base he sighed. 

"Let's go" Yeonjun said and Soobin rolled his eyes at him and started the car. 'Wait, did he just roll his eyes at me?' Yeonjun thought as he eyed the side of Soobin's head. Memories of everything Yeonjun had yelled at him replayed in his mind and he gripped the steering wheel. 

The whole car ride was silence and the sky had started to darken as rain clouds covered the sun. Yeonjun was still trying to understand why Soobin rolled his eyes at him and Soobin just wanted to leave the car, heck, he wanted to give Yeonjun the keys so he can drive while he stayed on the roof. 

When Yeonjun realised everything he had done, Soobin was already driving into the house. His breathing became slightly heavy as everything he had said came bursting back. He had rained insults on him when Soobin just wanted to know what was making him pissed, he probably would have helped in calming Yeonjun down if he had known. He had called Soobin a nobody, a nothing when Kihyun asked who he was and worse, he had shot at him. 

He felt the car come to a stop and he looked around before he turned Soobin and saw him sitting down staring at the steering wheel. 

"Soobin" Yeonjun called but Soobin just walked out the car and slammed the door shut, Yeonjun having to tighten his grip on his seatbelt as the car shook. He stared as Soobin marched into the house and threw the door open before slamming it shut, probably scaring the shit out of everyone in the house. 

"What have I done?" Yeonjun asked himself and leaned back on his seat staring at the droplets of rain water on the window. He quickly got out the car and rushed into the house when he got to the living room everybody was staring at the stairs. 

"Yeonjun, what happened?" Yeonna asked and ran to her brother "Soobin just marched up the stairs and he was not happy" 

"I have never seen him that pissed before, he probably broke the entrance door" Beomgyu butted in from the couch "I don't even think I've ever seen Soobin angry, he's usually calm and collected...wait scratch that, he's usually calm" 

Yeonjun looked up the stairs and sighed. He thanked them and walked upstairs to Soobin's room. He stood in front of the door contemplating on whether or not he should knock or not, oh what the heck. 

He knocked and waited for Soobin to open the door. When Soobin finally opened the door, he looked down at Yeonjun and was about to slam the door shut when Yeonjun put his hand in the way. 

"What do you want?" Soobin asked and rolled his eyes before opening the door a little wider. 

"I'm here to apologise. I'm so goddamn sorry I-" 

"For what?" Soobin asked cutting Yeonjun off "For the insults? For calling me a nobody? For shooting at me?!" 

"Like I said I'm sorry-" 

"You know all you had to do was tell me what was eating you up and I would've helped but what did you do? you aimed a gun and shot at me!" Soobin yelled and Yeonjun got pissed. 

"I already said I was sorry goddamnit! Why are you acting like a child and still bringing it up?!" Yeonjun yelled back and Soobin stared at him confused, his anger growing back. 

"I'm the one acting like a child?!" Soobin yelled and pointed at himself "You know what you can do? You can shove your apology far up your ass!"

 Soobin yelled and slammed the door in Yeonjun's face. 

*** 

Yeonjun pulled at his hair and walked over to the one person he knew would have good advice. 

"Yeonna" He whined and slammed her door open after she had granted him permission to come in. He squinted at his sister who was having a tea party? 

"Aren't you a little to old for that?" 

 "Are you here to remind me of my age or are you here because you need relationship advice?" Yeonna asked and sipped on her cup of actual hot chocolate. Yeonjun sighed and sat on the bean bag and Yeonna came over and sat in front of him on the other one. 

"I fucked up bad" Yeonjun groaned and leaned his head back. 

"Tell Yeonna what you did wrong?" Yeonna calmly said and sipped on her hot chocolate. 

"So we went to the base today and I-" 

"acted like a total asshat like you usually do when you go there?" Yeonna said and Yeonjun sighed before nodding. 

"But this time Soobin was trying to calm me down but I just kept on throwing insults at him and then I pushed him away and then I called him a nobody and I told him he was nothing to me and I-I s-shot at h-him and t-then w-we h-had a-an a-rgument and I-I-"

"Yeonjun calm down!" Yeonna said and placed her cup on the ground before going over to her brother and hugging his side. 

"N-now H-he won't e-even talk to me and I-i-" Yeonjun stuttered and pulled at his hair and looked down, tears slowly running down his face and dropping to the ground "I fucked up bad" 

"Yeonjun? are you crying?" Yeonna said and Yeonjun looked up at her and and touched the his cheek 

"Oh my gosh you are crying!" Yeonna was surprised because she hadn't seen Yeonjun cry since their mom died. (she didn't know he cried when he told Soobin his backstory) 

"He made you cry! I'm gonna kill him" Yeonna said and was already standing up when Yeonjun softly pulled her down "What's wrong?"

 "Just leave it" Yeonjun said and wiped his tears before getting up "Thanks for trying, I'll be in my room" 

Yeonjun said before ruffling her hair and walking out of the room. Yeonna watched her brother walk out the room and pouted. 

"I'm gonna fix everything and I know exactly how" Yeonna said and smiled before walking out of her room to Soobin's with a pink blindfold.

Yeonna to the rescue! also am I making Yeonna act childish? my sister said she's too childish for her age and I was like if I was damn rich ain't nothing gonna stop me from acting like a toddler. 

But on a serious note, is she too childish? lemme bring it down a notch.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! 

~PeachQuin.