Chapter 17

17 | Guests 

After they freshened up they decided to go downstairs. They walked into the kitchen and saw Beomgyu scolding Kai while Taehyun and Yeonna watched, nothing surprising. They took their seats next to Yeonna and Taehyun on the barstools. When Beomgyu was done scolding Kai, he turned to face the others. 

"You guys finally decided to get up" Beomgyu said and rolled his eyes. 

"Yes, now get us food" Yeonjun ordered. 

"I'm... I'm just gonna pretend like you didn't just say that" Beomgyu said as he pointed a spoon at Yeonjun before turning back to the breakfast he was cooking. "You know you guys should really try cooking for a change" 

They were about to reply when they heard the door bell. They looked at each other before turning to Kai. "Really?" Kai asked and they all nodded. "Assholes" He said and left. 

A minute after Kai left, loud screams could be heard. They were about to go check what was going on when two guys ran into the kitchen. Yeonjun, Taehyun and Beomgyu sighed and continued what they were doing while Yeonna looked really excited as she stared at the them.

 "Yeonjunnie!" One of them excitedly yelled and threw himself on Yeonjun, Soobin trying so hard not to glare at the bubbly male. 

"Jungwon" Yeonjun said and sighed "Why have you and your people come to make my life miserable" Jungwon pouted and moved off Yeonjun. 

"Bitch your life was already miserable so be lucky you have us to spice it up" Another sassily said and rolled his eyes. Yeonjun sighed and stood up from his bar stool before walking to the kitchen door. 

"Niki!" Yeonjun yelled from the doorway. 

"Yes Hyung!" A deep voice yelled from the living room. "Atleast you call me hyung" He mumbled and Beomgyu and Sunoo snorted 

"Come get your boyfriend!" Sunoo turned to a smirking Yeonjun with his eyes wide and mouth agape. 

"You bitch!" Just then what Soobin could only describe as a 'tall ass motherfucker' walked into the room. 

"Damn! Heeseung what have you been feeding this fucker? why's he so tall?" Yeonjun yelled as Niki walked and snaked an arm around Sunoo's waist before sitting down on a bar stool and pulling Sunoo closer and almost on his thigh. 

"Woah, your almost as tall as me" A surprised Soobin said as Niki took a sit next to him. The new comers all turned to him, having not seen that face in their entire life. They looked at him for sometime before Sunoo broke the silence. 

"Who the fuck is he?" Sunoo asked and pointed at Soobin like he wasn't sitting right next to him.

 "This is Soobin! He's our new member" Yeonna said with a bright smile as she stood up from her stool to put an arm around Soobin's neck to which he smiled. Sunoo and Jungwon stared at the bunny looking boy before squealing. 

Sunoo literally pushing Niki away from himself to get to Soobin who was sitting right next to him. 

"Aww, you're so cute!" Jungwon said and was about to grab his cheeks when an wrapped around his waist and pulled him back. 

"Don't you dare" The man said as he held Jungwon close to him while staring daggers at Soobin who awkwardly chuckled. 

"Jay~" Jungwon whined as he went limp in Jay's arms after so much struggling. "Can't you see his bunny smile and look Niki let's Sunoo touch himmmm~" 

"What are saying? Look at niki" Jay said and used his head to point at Niki who was glaring at Sunoo with a darkened expression "Sometimes that boy scares the shit out of me... and im older!"