Chapter 6

06 | Mission Impossible

"Why did they have to park so far away?" Soobin panted as he reached his destination. He had beeen walking for half an hour and his legs hurt like crap.

"Soobin" Taehyun called "Can you hear me?"

"Yeah" he panted out "Loud and clear"

"Do you see the gate?" Taehyun asked. Soobin took some steps back and hid behind a tree.

"Yeah, I see it but their some guards standing there" Soobin said.

"What?" Taehyun asked before turning to Yeonjun who was now sitting beside him. "I thought you said it wasn't guarded"

"I said it was the least guarded" Yeonjun said and rolled his eyes "Soobin try to distract them"

"Oh ok" Soobin said and looked around to find something to use to distract them. He picked up a rock and threw it in the bushes far away from where he was. The guards took the bait and ran to check what made the noise. He quickly ran to the gate and surprisingly the gate was unlocked.

"What a bunch of dumbasses" He said and peeked in before walking in. The guard dogs were patrolling the other side so that gave him time to find the back door. Taehyun had already hacked into the security cameras so he was safe.

"OK I've found the door, what do I do?" Soobin asked after he spotted the door. He was occasionally looking around to avoid getting caught by patrolling guards or dogs.

"Lucas will be there soon just wait" Taehyun said. Soobin looked around and noticed the guard dogs heading his way but they hadn't noticed him yet.

"Umm can Lucas walk faster? The dogs are coming and they look like they won't give me time to run" 

Soobin nervously said. Some seconds later the door was opened and Soobin hid.

"Umm is anyone there?" He heard a voice say. He peeped and found someone looking around.

"Is that Lucas?" Soobin asked.

"Does he have bright pink hair?" Taehyun asked and indeed the man had fluffy bright pink hair that bounced as he looked around. he hummed as a response. "That's him"

Soobin slowly came out of hiding and Lucas turned to him.

"You must be Soobin" Lucas said. "Follow me"

They walked into the very large house. Soobin was looking around the house, it was really nice. Lucas led Soobin to the stairs and turned to him.

"This is where I leave you. Don't fuck this up or Yeonjun will kill you" He was about to leave when he turned back again "Oh and tell Taehyun I miss him"

He gave a salute and walked away, now Soobin was all alone. Meanwhile on the other side Kai was busy teasing Taehyun.

"Aww, he misses you. I bet you miss him too" Kai teased.

"You're gonna be missing something if you don't shut up" Taehyun said with a glare and Kai quickly shut up. "Soobin climb up the stairs to the third floor. Her bedroom is the third door on the right"

Soobin nodded and climbed up the stairs. When he finally got to the third floor he was panting really hard.

"Why do they have so much stairs?" Soobin said as he leaned on the rail to catch his breath.

"Wow you really need to exercise more" Soobin heard Kai say. He rolled his eyes before walking down the hall. He finally got to the door but he didn't know what to do. "Soooo, what do I do? "

"I don't know but whatever your doing do it quick! someone's coming" Taehyun frantically said. Soobin thought for a second before an idea popped into his mind. He knocked on the door and waited for someone to open it "Soobin? what are you doing?"