On the fly prepareations!

I really hated everything right now. Thanks to the traitor and me knowing who it is, I couldn't stay still and just do nothing. You know that feeling of helplessness... That's how I felt and it felt horrible however thankfully today things would finally end. The way how ot was going on till now was kinda hard for me. At home I was cursing a bit including my fathers and at school I was having my shit eating grin and faking my own emotions to look happy. It was sickening now that I didn't needed to do it. Besides that it felt wrong doing this.

Me: Okay everything grab a paper. You'll stay in that group of people no matter what will happen. Do you understand?

Class 1A: Yes.

Thank god they are obedient at least.

I don't know what to do if they wouldn't listen to me.

Today is the day.

I did everything to prepare them well enough to be able to fight.

This is it.

Nezu and Tsukauchi also did their preparation.

We are ready.

We were all in the bus and I was sitting right there by my fathers side but the moment the bus startes driving I stood up with papers in my hand to give it to the other kids. Of course I put them in groups where their weaknesses were compensated and of course they knew it too.

To make it short I had Shoto lead a group, Bakugo another one, then one with Momo and one with Iida. They all had decent quirks and thanks to the training they could basically work together now. The only thing was the traitor. I hated knowing I trained a traitor.

Me: Okay now, everyone know which group they are?

Class 1A: Yes.

Bakugo: The fuck, why are we in fucking groups nerd?

Me: Because I can smartass.

Of course Bakugo being Bakugo, he didn't liked his group and to top it off, the traitor was in his group. The only reason I put him in a group with Bakugo was to make sure they couldn't get out of this situation. Although I didn't quite liked Bakugo, he was still reliable and that was what was making him a good hero.

Uraraka: What are we gonna do there?

Me: A hero vs villain excercise.

Mina: Cool.

Denki: Why are we doing this again?

Me: To get better at rescue work.

Besides that, it is for your own safety.

I have such a bad feeling.

I really don't like it at all.

Damn it.

I hate it.

Me: As I said it is essental to be in your group and make sure that everyone will get out alive and unharm.

Sero: Is it dangerous for us?

Me: Of course, hero work is always dangerous and you can injure yourself there. Still me and Aizawa will keep an eye on you. All Might will arive later.