Chapter 22: Delegates

**WARNING: This contains foul language and physical appearance discrimination.

** Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 22...

A month later at the front of the Central gate-

"I can't believe we had to be dragged out here just to meet those two bastards. On top of that we have to wait for the prince...what a waste of time!" (Earl, Everett Lennon, said)

Everette was a fifty-two-year-old man with brown eyes and brown hair.

"How long do we have to wait? Couldn't we just wait at the Aspen Castle?" (Viscount, Robert Windward, asked)

Robert was a fifty-one-year-old man with green hair and green eyes.

"Well to be precise I don't want to see that ugly princess either." (Baron, Harrison Curran, said)

Harrison the betraying butler at age fifty. He was a thin man with light blonde hair and a ridiculous blonde mustache.

"Haha, I remember her. She was the fat and ugly kid you turned in. No wonder the prince choose to kill the monsters instead of spending time with her." (Earl, Weezlee Remington, said)

Weezlee was a fifty-three-year-old man with black hair and grey eyes.

"Right! I hate the prince but I got to say I pitty him to be married to such a curse woman like her. Thank the goddess that she is far away from the Celestial kingdom." (Baron Malachi Gray, said)

Malachi was a fifty-three-year-old man with yellow corn hair and brown eyes.

"Such a barbaric disgusting women belong nowhere. Haha to think she was being raised in the Celestial Kingdom what a disgrace." (Baron, Nolan Finch, said)

Nolan was a fifty-two-year-old man with dirty blonde hair and green eyes.

"Only Beautiful women belong there." (Marquess, Maverick Vespertime, said)

"Nothing like her could ever compare to the crown princess Natasha, she is the true jewel of Celestial Kingdom." (Maverick, said)

Maverick was a fifty-one-year-old man with mint color hair and mint color eyes.

"To think we have to stay with them for a week...how insightful." (Everette, said)

"..." (Marquess, Jerald Quin)

Jerald was a forty-nine-year-old man with black hair and dark green eyes.

'Such uneducated people yet they call themselves nobles...'(Jerald's inner thoughts)

As the delegates waited there impatiently on their horses the green beautiful grass attracted the horses' appetite and began to eat some grass.

Suddenly...

'Mehhe, mehhe'

Horse noises

All the delegates suddenly turned around and saw a big army of knights that split into two. Then a big strong tall handsome man mounted on his black majestic horse and stared at them in silence with an intimidating aura.

A few minutes ago-

"Your highness we should be arriving in a couple of minutes." (William, said)

"Good, then they shall be waiting." (Aiden, said)

Aiden said indifferently while William hesitated to add.

"Your highness there is something I forgot to report" (William, said)