Chapter 27: Tension Between Enemies

**WARNING: Contains foul language.

**Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 27...

'Chrip, chirp'

Bird noises.

"Mmm" (Aneria)

It was bright early in the morning when the birds sang. While a ray of sunshine hit the beautiful woman laying in the fluffy bed.

Aneria's eyelashes fluttered as she woke up.

She finally sat up in bed and fully opened her eyes only to realize where she was laying.

'Don't tell me..' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

Her eyes went across the room where the couch was and quickly turned to the right side of the bed.

She noticed the empty and untouched bed.

'Wait  did he sleep on the couch?' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

'He brought me to bed...I definitely didn't take him as that kind of man...he said he didn't care.' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

A small smile formed from Aneria's rosy lips.

'By the way where is he?' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

There was no sign of Aiden.

'Perhaps he's already ready..' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

Aneria looked a the cord near her which was used to call the maids.

'Knock'

knocking

"Come in" (Aneria, said)

'Step, step, step'

Walking

In an instant, about six maids came in quickly. Three maids came holding three rolling carts of food while the other three politely smiled for instructions.

"What's all this?" (Aneria, asked)

Aneria asked flustered.

"Ah about that, the prince ordered breakfast for the princess." (Luna, said)

Luna was a maid with short brown hair and brown eyes.

"He did?" (Aneria, asked)

Aneria asked confused.

"Yes, princess. He also said once you are done with breakfast to be ready to depart for the Aspen School Academy." (Luna, said)

'Ah, right the first thing that the delegates were going to do was check the school.' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

"I see then, thank you." (Aneria, said)

Aneria ate her breakfast and got ready with the help of multiple maids.

"Oh your hair feels like clouds!" (May, said)

May had red hair with orange eyes.

"Princess is so pretty! The gold and purple color dress suits you perfectly." (Mary, said)

Mary a maid with two long black braids and green eyes.

Indeed her dress was very beautiful as the golden embroidery corset only gave more shape to her figure.

The bottom of the dress was fluffy like a cloud with golden ruffles at the bottom. It seemed that the golden embroidery really sparkled like gold.

She looked like an elegant fancy doll.

Then the maids added a gold and purple hairpin at the back of her loose wavy hair. 

As Aneria looked at her reflection she remember Aiden as she stared at the purple dress that resembled Aiden's eyes.