Chapter 46: The Element You Die

***WARNING: This chapter contains foul language, violence, and gruesome deaths.

***Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 46...

'Clack'

Aneria exited the guest bedroom door and directed herself back to the main bedroom where William's voice was heard along other familiar Black Aspen knights and some of the King's servants.

"P-Please we didn't know it-" (Thens, said)

Thens, the butler pleaded but William spoke over him.

"You served my masters the instance they stepped foot in this Mansion and yet you allow intruders to harm them?!" (William, yelled)

He yelled as he held his sword aiming it down Thens's neck to lift his pleading face.

He was surrounded by the dead assains while Jacob and some Black Aspen knights were inspecting the corpses and others were watching some servants who had entered after hearing the raucous and one of them happened to be Thens the butler.

"You are no longer to follow the King's command if you're serving my masters, you should have known the moment you were assigned here that my master's lives will be placed in jeopardy" (Wiliam, said)

"The second prince purposely let you decide if you stood on the King's side or of Prince Aiden and Princess Aneria after being dumped here for your despise!" (William, yelled)

"You didn't think that they would survive because the King and high-end nobes thought they could simply end with them?! You have made the wrong choice to neglect your rightful duty!" (William, yelled)

"You have not only attempted to harm both our Highness but attempted to assassinate my sister and that is a sin I will not willingly forgive you" (William, yelled)

"You will see to it that you died in the mercy of my sword than of His Highness!" (William, yelled)

"You dared to touch someone dear to him, you dare to touch the person Her Highness cares for a lot so considered your death a peaceful one of what you were willing to recive!" (William, yelled)

'Ah...!' (Thens's inner thoughts)

Thens should have been paying attention to Williaim however when Aneria came from behind with a satisfied malice smile as she waved goodbye his attention turned to her

'Slash!'

"HUCK!" (Thens, yelled)

'Thud!'

With an effortless swish of the sword, William had sliced his throat as his body fell to the ground.

'Flinch'

'Turn'

'Widen'

"Ack! Princess you scared me I didn't feel you!" (William, yelled)

Just as Thens's body fell William finally felt Aneria's presence behind him just like the other Knights and the servants were there.

Just as if she was a complete ghost.

'Glance'

"I was looking for your sister but it appears she is not here at the moment" (Aneria, said)

She said as she glanced at the servants in custody peading with their eyes.

'Ignore'

'Glance'

She spared them no other glance and looked at the dead assains as William spoke to her.

"My sister is down the entrance main hall along with Noah and a dispatch group of Black knights gathering all the servants and workers of this mansion" (William, said)