Chapter 14: Prison Cells

'Click'

Door opens.

'Step, step, step, step'

Walking.

Aneria, Autumn, and Martin headed downstairs.

They walked on the grey brick stairs that led down to the cells.

Then Martin asked.

"So how did they work out?" (Martin, asked)

"I have decided on the Black Knight's sword." (Aneria, said)

She answered indifferently.

"Are you sure?" (Martin, asked)

Martin's steps halted and looked back at Aneria.

'I thought the Celestial Imperial Knight's sword would work... I should just trust her choice.' (Martin's inner thoughts)

Then Martin continued to walk as Aneria continued to speak.

"I will use the Aspen Black Knights swords as the first trade between the Celestial mercenaries. You will send a few limited amounts of swords to make them want more and you shall not disclose my name. Only go by investor 'D'." (Aneria, said)

'What a business like a woman' (Martin's inner thoughts)

"If they ask to meet me tell them that "Unfortunately I myself don't know the boss behind it since they always send different  hooded associates with a letter from investor 'D' and products." That is what you will say." (Aneria, said)

"Then about the Celestial kingdom merchants?" (Martin, asked)

"We will still trade with the Celestial merchants but not with the swords as of this moment. I want to trade with the mercenary guilds first to provide higher profits and then deal with the Celestial merchants." (Aneria, said)

"Ok I will do that." (Martin, said)

Aneria continued.

"There are about fifteen mercenary guilds in the Celestial kingdom, so send one to each one for free and tell them that since the swords take quite a long time to make we can only make a certain amount of swords therefore the highest mercenary guild who offers to pay a higher price will be provided with the swords for his guild." (Aneria, said)

Aneria continued talking in her business-like tone.

" From that amount of money that we receive it should be an excuse to produce more. The other guild members will envy the first guild that got his hands on the good swords, eventually, that will make us raise our price higher once there are more demands." (Aneria, said)

Martin's mouth almost dislocated of how big his mouth was open after hearing such business tactics.

Martin gulped.

"Now that I have purified the Nicole river and the surroundings, I will need a couple of men to start the plantation so we can finally trade healthy fruits and vegetables with the merchants." (Aneria, said)

"!"(Martin)

"Y-you purified it already?" (Martin, asked)

Martin almost fell down the stairs. He could not believe it, but to think that she might be telling the truth.

'Something that Martin has learned was that she had no reason to lie if she has no proof backing her up.' (Martin's inner thoughts)

"Then what would you like to do with the rest of the men?" (Martin, asked)