Chapter 11: Threatening Offer

**WARNING: This chapter talks about sexual abuse. The female lead will only talk about how people who have committed that crime are not permitted to have any choice after committing it. Our Female lead character stands and suports people who have gone throught sexual abuse.

**Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 11...

When Martin became alert, his gaze quickly went towards the desk where he had a dagger.

'Hoho, no you don't. To think you considered it, you definitely upset me...' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

Aneria interrupted his thoughts.

"I know a lot of things about you sir. I am not here as an enemy, I am here as an ally." (Aneria, said)

'Martin what's wrong with you, what can two fragile young ladies possibly do to me..let's be rational and listen.' (Martin's inner thoughts)

With that Martin cautiously sat back down.

"Aspen won't change. I have done everything in my power to improve Aspen's conditions. There are factors we can't control. Like the water, the dead plants, and not to mention there's rarely any food here. No Celestial merchants want to trade. Young lady, we are just a deserted place. We can only fend for ourselves." (Martin, said)

Martin stared at Aneria annoyed but Aneria spoke again.

"Oh, but that's exactly why I'm here. I will do most of the work, you only need to be the temporary face of praise and give me a little cooperation from your side. I promise only good things are to come." (Aneria, said)

Aneria smiled at Martin with a villain smile.

This Intrguied Martin's curiosity as he looked at Aneria's powerful aura.

'Let's see how far this kid is willing to take her nonsense' (Martin's inner thoughts)

"Continue" (Martin, said)

'Good he caught the bait' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

"First, I want you and your two fallen noble friends, Earl Nicolas Sanders and Count Carlos Canes to gather your knights. Search for malicious people, capture them, and put them in one of your dungeons." (Aneria, said)

"!!" (Martin)

"Lad-" (Martin, shouted)

Before Martin finished yelling Aneria continued as she talked over him.

"I will give them two options. One, they have an opportunity to live their lives and become a good person." (Aneria, said)

Aneria raised her right hand and raised her index finger.

" As the second option, for the people who refuse this opportunity, I shall deal with them personally."(Aneria, said)

Aneria then raised her right-hand middle finger showing Martin the two options.

She smiled as Martin's face turned pale in confusion. She put her hand down again and continued to speak.

"Once they have made their final decision, separate them into different cells. Four cells exactly. First, I want you to separate by gender. Then depending on their choice, one should be for agreement and disagreement cell."(Aneria, said)

Then she fiercely glared at Martin.

"But something that I shall make very clear is, that these options do not apply to the men or women who have sexually abused a child, any man or women." (Aneria, said)

Aneria stated strictly and coldly.

'Is she really seventeen years old? She speaks so... but how did she find out about my other associates .' (Martin's inner thought)