Chapter 32: Why Are You So Gentle?

**WARNING: This contains foul language and sexual content...

**Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 32...

William's sudden burst startled both Aneria and Aiden.

This caused Aneria to lose balance, seconds from falling but...

'Clasp'

Aiden had moved quickly and caught her as she was about to fall.

His right strong veiny hand had grabbed her small waist to keep her from falling.

'Badump, Badump, Badump' (Aneria)

Her heart pounded for a couple of seconds.

Unfortunately due to the pink atmosphere, she couldn't help but notice William's gaze from afar.

That brought Aneria back to her senses making her even more flustered by the situation she was in.

The clueless Aiden who looked down at her flustered red face furrowed his eyebrows with a worried expression.

'I-I..was about to kiss him?!' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

Aiden broke the silence ignoring the stunned William at the scene as he felt the sudden movement of Aneria, who was trying to get out of his grasp.

"Are you alright princess?" (Aiden, asked)

He really looked concerned as he could not differentiate if she was embarrassed by the situation or if she managed to get hurt before he caught her.

Aneria had finally fixed her position and removed Aiden's arm.

"Yes, I'm fine thank you." (Aneria, said)

Even though she tried to respond dryly to him, she sounded quite embarrassed.

"I should get going now. This concludes our lesson." (Aneria, said)

She moved her eyes away from Aiden as she spoke with a rushing tone trying to get away fast enough.

"Goodbye." (Aneria, said)

Her eyes turned back to look at him as they shook in embarrassment and the heat on her cheeks had intensified.

Finally saying her goodbye's she walked out the door without looking back.

Meanwhile.....

William had looked at the leaving Aneria then turned back and looked at Aiden.

"Ack" (William, screamed)

William had jumped like a scared cat.

"I'm sorry! I'm really sorry! I-It's" (William, cried)

He apologized countless of times with a very apologetic tone.

'Oh god, I had to interrupt this moment! Is today the day I die?' (William's inner thoughts)

William had his closed eyes as he yelled. Then took a peek at Aiden again.

'Ugh, he has the expression of a grim reaper waah!' (William's inner thoughts)

A shiver went down William's spine.

It was as if Aiden had black smoke surrounding him.

He had stood there in a very bad mood looking at William  with dagger eyes.

"I-If I had known I-" (William, cried)

Willaim tried to justify his sudden burst but Adien interrupted him.

"Where is he?" (Aiden, asked)

He asked with a very cold voice and a furiously annoyed face.

"We have him at the dungeons" (William, said)