Chapter 10: The Guild Master

**WARNING: This chapter may contain sensitive content like a loss of a loved one.

**Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 10...

It was at a medium-sized bar that smelled like mold and dirt. The yellow wallpaper was falling off the walls and the tables in the corner were broken. While around sixteen men drank the smelly rotten whine.

Each step Aneria and Autumn took, caused the old floor to creak. As they headed straight to the man in the center of the bar who was passed out in the bar counter.

'Knock, Knock' (Aneria)

Aneria knocked against the bar counter to wake up the passed-out bartender.

'Creak'

Benny the bartender lifted his face out of the bar counter as it made a creaking sound.

"If you want wine take a seat and wait. My assistant went to get more wine because we ran out." (Benny, said)

As the bartender said indefinitely as he finished his sentence he placed his head back down again on the table.

'I get the situation is bad but is this how people normally treat their customers here?' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

"I'm not here for wine, I am here to see the guild master." (Aneria, said)

Aneria looked down at the passed-out Benny with a cold glare.

"!" (Benny)

The bartender quickly stood up and looked at the two people in mysterious mercenary robes.

'How do these people know that there is a guild master in Aspen? Only a few upper members know that. No, what if they are no goods and want to threaten the guild master for money?' (Benny's inner thoughts)

"I don't know what you are talking about. This is just a simple bar. I don't know where you heard those ridiculous rumors but if your not here for wine then-" (Benny, said)

Aneria intercepted.

"If you are so brave to say easily lie to my face, you must also be very brave enough to face your guild master after turning away a powerful investor." (Aneria, said)

Aneria's confidently smirked could be seen and at that moment the bartender realized that they could really be powerful. He then bowed and guided them in front of a secret door.

As they walked through the door, they stepped into a short hallway with one door at the end.

'If he doesn't agree, I will have to use my own terms. I hate violence but if there's no other way...' (Aneria's inner thoughts )

'Knock, Knock' (Benny)

"Come in." (Martin, said)

A husky old voice was heard from the other side of the door.

'Creak'

The green dried color door creaked as Benny opened the door.

'Step, step'

Aneria, Autumn, and Benny went inside Martin's office.

'Step, step'(Benny)

Benny took a step forward.

" Sir, I have brought some visitors that wish to negotiate things with you." (Benny, said)

Benny spoke nervously to the old tall man sitting down drinking the grey oil water on the red couch. Then Martin's gaze scanned Aneria and Autumn and put his cup down.

"I suppose both of you are not just gonna stand there?" (Martin, said)

Both Aneria and Autumn flinched.