Chapter 28: Aspen Academy

Arriving at Aspen School Academy-

Luckily the temporary antidote had cured the delegates as if nothing had ever happened. They had no proof nor did they want to fight and take the risk of being sent to a cell. Fortunately, they didn't complain about Aspen's clothing.

Unfortunately, for both Aneria and Aiden's case, the carriage ride was quite awkward and silent since none had spoken a word.

'It's so awkward we haven't said anything to each other after that confrontation...I hope he goes along with Martin's tour so I can freely breathe some air.' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

Aneria thought as she leaned against the left with her eyes closed to avoid looking at Aiden who was sitting on the right side close to the door.

'Neigh'

Horse noises

Finally, the carriage arrived in front of the Aspen's School Academy.

There the large Aspen School Academy rested its many pillars designed in an ancient architectural style building while accompanied by beautiful trees and flowers. Aneria stared through the carriage window as she spotted some students in the distance with high-quality navy blue uniforms as they walked laughing with each other.

'Neigh'

Horse noises

The horses stopped, along with the carriage.

With no second to waste Aneria opened her eyes and saw the carriage door wide open with the missing person who sat on the right. 

'Great he's gone now.' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

Aneria quickly got up with a big smile heading to the door.

'Ah finally we arrived lets quickly get-' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

But to her luck, Aiden soon came into her view. He was outside waiting for her with his hand extended out towards her, to escort her.

Aneria hestitated and he said.

"Do you want them to know we have a bad relationship?" (Aiden asked)

"..." (Aneria)

Aneria finally held Aiden's hand.

'Step'

She got down from the carriage step.

But when she tried to remove her hand away from Aiden, he held it even tighter.

'Swish'

With quick movements, he adjusted his hands so his elbows and  Aneria's interlocked.

She frowned in displeased.

"What would they think of a husband that can't even escort his wife." (Aiden, asked)

He asked indifferently only looking forward.

"Hmph" (Aneria)

She did not argue or more like she was not willing to waste energy on this man.

'Just wait till that tour' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

'Step, Step, Step, Step'

Walking.

The delegates, Jacob, Axel, Aiden, and Aneria walked towards the entrance of the school where Martin and the principal were waiting.

To Aneria's benefit, Aspen School Academy happened to be where Aneria invested both as investor 'D' and the princess of the Aspen Castle.

Of course, others wouldn't know that she was known as the princess of the Aspen Castle in this case. Even Zack, the principal of the school only knew her as the kind beautiful princess that donated to the Academy.