Chapter 39: Natasha V.S Aneria

*** WARNING: This chapter contains foul language, body physical talk (body insecurities), humiliation, and mature content.

***Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 39...

Instantly the room went silent and all the busy aristocrats turned their attention to Aiden and Aneria in a daze, shocked, or with their mouths wide open.

Because in front of them were the most handsome man and most beautiful women in front of them.

Aiden and Aneria gave each other a side glance and began to walk elegantly down the stairs.

It was as if the light was shining around them. Even though there were some tall men in there Aiden was taller than any men in there. His six feet eight height was very attractive and his physical look.

His purple eyes complemented his black long thick lashes and his sharp jawline. His hair also seemed softer than usual and his white with a wine-red custom-made suit from Nora's shop which made it different from any other noble men. He really put any good-looking men anywhere to shame.

While Aneria's beauty outshined the noble ladies. She was like an angelic goddess whose white bangs bounced softly as she stepped down the stairs. Her white long feather lashes fluttered as her dark blue eyes shined from the directed sun ray. Her wine-red dress was not only elegantly beautiful but it was also custom-made by yours truly Nora.

A unique dress that made any noble lady want to have it. Especially if she had the perfect body to go with it.

This would make any man go crazy for her. And her height was quite tall but next to Aiden, it was a perfect match.

When they took the last step the silence was now gone. 

The noble crowd had naturally split into two making a passway to them as whispers began to be heard.

"No way is that really them?" (Nobles, whispering)

"Which noble family is the Princess from?" (Nobles, whispering)

"I heard the Princess was on the chubby side" (Nobles, whispering)

"Is that even possible? Her body is so perfect there is no way she could have been chubby" (Nobles, whispering)

"But look at the second Prince I heard too that he was really skinny back then" (Nobles, whispering)

"N-No way! Aspen was hiding these beauties!" (Nobles, whispering)

"So the rumors from Aspen were true! In fact they are so good-looking!" (Nobles, whispering)

Aneria was getting goosebumps in disgust just hearing them whisper.

'They really talk uh' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

Aiden looked at Aneria and placed his right hand on top of Aneria's left hand which was placed on top of Aiden's right bicep.

'...' (Aiden)

"Truly such disgusting bugs right?" (Aiden, whispered)

Aiden whispered quietly to Aneria as he looked forward.

He had sensed her disgust so he whispered with a little tease.

Aneria whispered back with a slight smirk and looked forward.

He had felt the same way it seemed.

"Disgusting enough to get goosebumps." (Aneria, whispered)

To Aneria's answer, Aiden finally turned his eyes and looked down at Aneria.