Chapter 13: Nicole River

**WARNING: This chapter contains the female lead's insecurities and her illness. It may be sensitive content for some readers.

**ADVICE: It's understandable that there are times when you feel insecure but it's okay. That is normal but don't hate yourself for it. So don't put yourself down that way and think more possitive of yourself . Remember there are people that love you so don't give up.

**ADVICE: When you feel it in your gut, trust that feeling because most of the time your intuition might be right.

**Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 13...

Twenty-five minutes later at the Nicole River-

During the week that Aneria waited for Martin to finish recruiting the people, Aneria went down to the Nicole River to purify it. It was about twenty-five minutes away from Aspen castle located inside the Forrest.

To say the least, it actually didn't look like a Forrest in reality, most trees were full of mold, and some were cut. There was hardly any grass, no animals, and dead plants. Instead of looking green, it looked yellow, black, and brown.

After a five-minute walk to get to the center of the river the closer Aneria and Autumn got the greener the surroundings became.

"Oh, your highness look the water it looks so much clear! Now it's as if all that grey toxins are disappearing."(Autumn, said)

"And look here too all the trees, grass, and flowers are beautiful because of you." (Autumn, said)

Autumn wagged her invisible tail like an excited puppy.

'Cute' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

Aneria looked at the excited Autumn while she  sat down on the grass. Aneria closed her eyes then green energy started to flow around her and her hair fluttered in the air as she placed both hands on the grass.

'Swish'

The green warm energy spread within a fifty-meter radius through the trees and grass as it shook them like the wind. It also created new rare flowers and herbs. This time her power spread farther as it became greener.

She slowly opened her eyes as the green eye colored eyes were slowly fading to her dark blue eyes.

She looked at her reflection in the water with a bitter smile.

Autumn noticed Aneria's bitter smile.

"Your highness, look everything is so pretty why are you sad?" (Autumn, asked)

Autumn was trying to cheer her up.

"You know Autumn, I can't help but feel useless at times." (Aneria, said)

Aneria looked at her reflection with a throbbing sensation as she talked to Autumn.

'Useless? Oh no did someone say something to her highness?' (Autumn's inner thoughts)

Autumn quickly snapped back.

"Who dares to say such thing to her highness? Tell me I'll give them a peace of-" (Autumn, yelled)

"No one said anything,  just that I can't do anything with my own power." (Aneria, said)

"Why your highness don't say that, you are a very strong person and have magic powers." (Autumn, said)

"That is why Autumn. All I do is depend on my powers but if I didn't have them then what could I possibly do...that is why I try to do things without using them but I always go back to square one. It makes me feel so weak." (Aneria, said)

'I promised myself that I will seek revenge, that I will become strong to hurt the people who hurt me and my family but who am I to say that I'm growing stronger when I can't even depend on my own human power and fight to get stronger.' (Aneria's inner thoughts)