Chapter 47: Your Personal Cupid

"Is something on your mind, your highness? " (Rosana, asked)

'Startled'

Aneria became startled at Rosana's worried voice sitting across her inside the carriage.

'How can my mind be somewhere else just because of that man's words... especially after he said we had to attend somewhere else later tonight...I wonder what it is?' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

'Anyways....' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

"I...not at all I'm thinking about how large the library is as you said" (Aneria, said)

"And please call me Aneria like I said" (Aneria, said)

She said gently as she threw a little white lie that could not hurt.

'Nod'

"Y-Yes Aneria, the library is very large actually it is one of the Celestial Kingdom go-to spots" (Rosna, said)

"It's just so beautiful I can't wait for you to see it!" (Rosana, said)

She fell for her words easily as she said excitedly.

.....

-Inside Celestial Kindom library–

'Shalala'

'Sparkle'

'Wow...' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

Indeed this library was not only extremely large but extravagant and clean it was as if the size of this thing was like a small castle itself.

'Excited'

Aneria's eyes gazed everywhere around as she walked around with Rosan but ultimately landed on Rosana looking at her happily as she looked way more excited than Aneria.

"I'm so excited today they released new romance books but also the sequel to 'The Lady Falls In Love' so I-"(Rosana, said)

'Halt'

The excited Rosana suddenly stopped speaking as her steps halted immediately with a blushed expression.

'?' (Aneria)

'Turn'

Aneria turned to look straight forward to see where she was staring at like that.

'Isn't that....' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

A couple of feet away a familiar blonde tall man stood searching for a book on a long tall bookshelf.

'Turn'

'Widen'

'Blush!'

As if he had felt someone staring at him young Duke Marley Wind turned around immediately making eye contact with Rosana as his eyes widened in surprise seeing her.

His expression modestly turned pink.

'Oh....I see...how cute' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

It was obvious that these two liked each other but had never spoken to one another.

So why not help them out?

'Turn'

"Rosana" (Aneria, said)

Aneria turned to look at Rosana as she called her.

Suddenly Rosana snapped out of it and got nervous as if she had been caught by Aneria.

"I um s-sorry I just-" (Rosana, said)

"You like him don't you?" (Aneira, asked)

And here Aneria asked boldly with a warm smile.