Chapter 20: You Are My Weakness

**WARNING: This contains death talk.

**Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 20...

Aiden confidently opened the door and headed to the East wing.

'Is there no maids here or what? It looks really abandoned?' (Aiden's inner thoughts)

The East wing look exactly like the West wing so it was easy to guess what room she should be staying in.

The castle was made out of yellow torn wallpaper, but this wallpaper was not only torn but moldy. Aiden continued to look everywhere, there was no spot that did not have dust.

'Shouldn't she at least tell the maids to clean this place it's kinda disgusting.' (Aiden's inner thoughts)

Finally, Aiden had reached the tall wooden door as he was about to knock he halted.

'Wait I came here without knowing what I should say first' (Aiden's inner thoughts)

Aiden brought down his hand again.

'I can't just be like hey princess sorry I didn't care about you for two weeks but you see... no not that..' (Aiden's inner thoughts)

Aiden thought as he scratch his head.

'How about...hey I heard you haven't come out for two weeks...ugh no' (Aiden's inner thoughts)

'No, let's just figure out when I see her face!' (Aiden's inner thoughts)

Aiden's hand was centimeters from reaching the door when he heard someone running in the direction that he came.

'Crap I have to hide!' (Aiden's inner thoughts)

Aiden's head moved from right to left as he finally found a place to hide and ran to the small hidden hall.

'Step, step, step'

Autumn running

"Huff, puff, Huff"

Autumn, heavily breathing.

'Isn't that Autumn her main maid?' (Aiden's inner thoughts)

Autumn was sweating all over holding a  small white box as she quickly opened the door and shut it.

'What was that about?' (Aiden's inner thoughts)

'Let's just wait till the maid leaves so I can take a look.' (Aiden's inner thoughts)

But to Aiden's expectations, two hours had probably passed.

'The servants are probably going to look for me if I am gone and they find me here it will cause trouble. I should come back tomorrow at the same time since it's the only time I have before swordsmanship.' (Aiden's inner thoughts)

The next couple of days became even more confusing to Aiden as the running maid always carried a white small box. He couldn't seem to approach or asked to risk causing a rumor asking about the princess.

'If I ask that maid Autumn what is in that box she will probably gossip around the maids or tell the princess.' (Aiden's inner thoughts)

'No, I have to find out what she's giving the princess... I can't trust that maid if she is hurting the princes...I'll have to kill her.' (Aiden's inner thoughts)

The next day Aiden secretly spied on Autumn as he followed her to the kitchen's storage room. Autumn grabbed herbs from a shelf and placed them inside the white small box. Then started walking at a fast pace toward Aneria's room once again.

This time Aiden quietly leaned by the door trying to hear the conversation.

"Your Highness I brought this, but it's not the best for tea." (Autumn, said)