Chapter 25: Love And Obsession

**WARNING: Contains foul language.

**Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 25...

'She walks as if she doesn't see me and she wears that dress..it makes me pissed that each delegate couldn't  take their eyes off her. I can't, I'm going crazy!' (Aiden's inner thoughts)

Aiden quickly got up.

'Step, Step'

Fast walking.

'I just want to cover her with my coat so other men can't look at her figure, she has no idea how many perverted men are out there!' (Aiden's inner thoughts)

'Step, Step'

Fast walking.

'Including myself...' (Aiden's inner thoughts)

'Step, Step'

Fast walking

'Halt'

Steps end.

'Clan'

Aiden held Aneria's right wrist to stop her.

At his action, Aneria turned her body to face Aiden face to face as he held her wrist.

Aiden furrowed his eyes and lean down.

"I think dressing too much for a meeting is going overboard. Your face would be enough to attract a flock of crazy men, so you should wear a little more to cover yourself"(Aiden, said)

Aiden whispered in a provocative voice in Aneria's left ear.

Unfortunately for Aiden who didn't know how to express his feeling came out rude and sounded disrespectful to Aneria. When Aiden only wanted Aneria to be alert of the perverted delegates and himself.

'Ha, this is the first thing he tells me after years, what a shame his only good quality is his face' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

'But to speak to me in such a rude manner how dare he!' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

A right vein formed near Aneria's brows.

'Swish'

Snatch

She snatched her right hand away as she faced Aiden.

"Don't ever touch me like that again. You are no different than them. I am not an object, so let's make one thing clear. Just because we are married doesn't mean you get to tell me what I wear and what I can't wear" (Aneria, said)

She said as she raised her voice with cold eyes looking at Aiden's displeased eyes.

"You" (Aiden)

"Why do you think you get to control everyone as you please?"(Aneria, said)

Aneria  snickered as she asked.

'Why is she acting as if she's offended? I only gave her advice..she is always so hostile to me.' (Aiden's inner thoughts)

'Then why the hell would stick up for me...I don't understand her?' (Aiden's inner thoughts)

'She's confusing my heart..I'm unsure if I'm fooling myself now taking it as love.' (Aiden's inner thoughts)

'It must be lust...but..she must have felt something too, at least anything to defend me..." (Aiden's inner thoughts)

"Then why did you defend me?" (Aiden, asked)

Aiden asked as he gave Aneria a side smirk.

It was as if he was teasing her.

'I need to know ' (Aiden's inner thoughts)