Chapter 37: Dangerous Woman Have Thorns

***WARNING: This chapter contains foul language, death talk, and mature content.

***Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 37...

'Click, Clack, Click, Clack'

Aneria and puppet Aiden walked more into the forest.

'He should be arriving in a couple of minutes' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

'Halt'

Stop walking.

She stopped in front of a beautiful scenery.

A clear glowing pond that shimmered from the moonlight rays and the white fireflies along the buzzy fresh threes surrounding them and the shimmering lake.

'Turn'

She turned to look up at prototype Aiden.

'Glance'

She looked at him for a couple of seconds before glancing at her surroundings then again at Aiden's prototype.

'Time's up' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

With the click of her fingers, everything had reversed backward ending in the dissolve of the fire.

Her eyes had not changed nor her aura during the whole ride till now because she had been concentrating it and concealing it.

'Silence'

Now it was her alone.

'Turn'

Her body turned to look at the lake taking a few steps stopping in front of it looking at her reflection.

"..." (Aneria)

'I can't believe...this journey really starts' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

'Mother, father this daughter will revenge everyone for you' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

'I promise to be kind to those who have been kind...but I cannot keep my promise to those who have hurt you and want to hurt me' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

She continued to look at her reflection as fireflies flew around everywhere around even near her.

'Father your kind heart drove you to death. I cannot bend for such' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

'You may hate this daughter of yours, the daughter who I become but I have put revenge over anything' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

'Maybe I was created to destroy...I've never been good at emotional stuff except for my anger and my desperation for vengeance, but I'm good at that' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

'I will not falter' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

She thought with firmly determined eyes staring at her reflection till she noticed a black-caped man covered by his hood close to her almost inclining his head on her right shoulder.

She knew this was her man.

"Am I late?" (Aiden, asked)

Only a smirk from the man's reflection was visible.

'Glance'

Aneria's dark blue eyes side glanced him.

"By a minute" (Aneria, said)

She said with a seductive voice turning her body to look at Aiden who had pulled out his black-gloved hands holding dark blue roses with a black stem and one thick thorn he had forgotten to take off but he had not noticed.

It seemed he had come in a rush.

"You know" (Aneria, said)

She smiled seductively as she leaned onto him near his cover ear and slid her dark blue index fingernail across Aiden's gloved hand that gripped onto the black rose stems.