Chapter 48: The Faring Off The Villians

***WARNING: This chapter contains foul language, death, sensitive religious content, and gruesome content.

***Alright Now continuation Of Chapter 48...

There was nothing real about them, it was quite obvious she didn't know if he had purposely made them uneven or he had not known how to place them correctly.

'Embarrassed'

'Angry'

"Would you stop laughing! It's hard enough dressing up as a woman on your request!" (Koran, said)

"I had to rush over here earlier than expected so what if they moved on the way!" (Koran, said)

Koran was embarrassed and angry she was making fun of his appearance.

But it was like a brother and sister bickering relationship.

'Glance'

She glanced at his red smudged lips and back at him.

"I understand the chest but the lipstick don't you think that-" (Aneria, said)

"Argh! I swear I'll fix it! This is the last time you make me dress as a woman" (Koran, said)

Koran continued to bicker pulling out a small mirror and fixing his red lipstick.

'Well he does look like a woman since he had somehow pretty face, however, his build is something different he looks too manly then if you look at his face closely you catch on the manly features that he has' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

'I wish Cecilia could see how he looks right now' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

She tried not to criticize him but he looked just too funny.

'Close'

He closed the mirror finishing up touching up even his uneven chest.

'Turn'

"Are you sure your husband is the jealous type and you didn't make me wear this just to make fun of me?" (Koran, asked)

Koran asked in disbelief.

"He's extremely jealous" (Aneria, said)

"You wouldn't want to run into him" (Aneria, said)

"It's best this way, I'm worried he might kill you so I appreciate that you came like this for today" (Aneria, said)

'Kill me? I don't doubt my skills. Perhaps the King only felt intimidated that he sent out a large number of assassins to deal with him but my kills are far superior I don't know why she's worrying about it' (Koran's inner thoughts)

He clearly was putting his inner thoughts on his face.

'He's Crazier than you imagine' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

As she gave him that look without saying words to him either.

Anyways, at least for today, she needed him to meet as not a man to make sure to not raise any suspension.

She had also paid for a private salon place for them to chat alone.

"Mmmm...." (Koran, said)

Somehow he didn't believe her but moved on pulling out a light stack of confidential documents.

'Extend'

"I stayed up all night for this and the aftermath of the furious King" (Koran, said)

He extended the documents to her as she garbed them not looking at them but staring at him.