Chapter 3: Wedding Preparation

**WARNING: This is a reminder if anyone did not read the bottom of chapter 2 I shall write it again to give you a heads up. This chapter contains child negligence, child abuse, harassment, and body shaming.

**WARNING: This may be sensitive for people with eating disorders or people with a higher weight. The character in this story is at a time when she doesn't love herself, but through this story, she will learn how to love herself and stand up for what is right.

**ADVICE: A person's beauty is not defined by the outer shell it is defined by the inner shell. A person can be incredibly beautiful and skinny but if your personality is awful it takes away that beauty. Everyone is beautiful in their own way so learn to embrace it. People have flaws and that's alright because that makes you different from the person that could be sitting next to you or the person walking past you. Remember to be confident and love yourself.

**Alright Now continuation of chapter 3...

'Was this really happening? Why are they locking me up in this room? It's so small and it has such a small window. There is hardly any light coming and the smell of mold is everywhere in the room.' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

Aneria sat down in the bed  digging her face in between her knees as she crunched down.

"Mommy, Daddy, I miss you, but I will not cry." (Aneria, said)

"I will be brave like you said." (Aneria, said)

For the past two days, the maid had brought rotten food and little water once a day. 

The rotten food Aneria ate caused her stomach pain. It only  became worse by the third day. Finally, it was her wedding day.

The king had placed Aneria in a luxurious pink golden room as the maids in charge of changing her bickered over how they couldn't do their job.

"See I told you. Nothing was gonna help, she's still fat and ugly." (Maid Lucy, said )

"Well, we could try wrapping her arms with adhesive tape that way less fat sticks out." (Maid Fionna, said)

"Yeah, she will be wearing long sleeves anyways." (Maid Freya, said)

"You're right." (Maid Lucy, said)

"Yeah and since the wedding dress has puffy shoulder sleeves, it won't be so noticeable." (Maid Fionna, said)

As the maids bickered and complained they finally manage to finish their job.

A few moments later, Knight Russ and Knight Wren entered the pink fancy dressing room. Immediately snickered and looked at Aneria in disgust.

Then, they turned their attention to the maids. Aneria took a glance at her appearance while the knights flirted with the maids.

Aneria looked at the yellow mirror and saw the fancy white wedding dress.

Anger and disgust fell upon Aneria. It wasn't just because she felt disgusted with herself, it was also the people that made her feel this way. She felt disgusted as the maid's touch left behind a nasty tingling feeling all over her body.

They had wrapped each hand with adhesive tape to fit her belly fat in the dress. On top of that, they had placed a white elegant corset that tighten till the last string. No matter how fancy the dress was, it felt like it could rip at any moment.

Soon her stomach pain wasn't the only thing that hurt.

Aneria's white hair was tied into a very tight bun and her bangs almost covered her dark blue eyes.

Knight Wren noticed Aneria continuously staring at herself in the mirror and walked toward her.

"Kid no matter how hard you stare the ugliness doesn't go away, so let's get moving." (knight Wren, said)

Knight Wren pushed Aneria to move.

As she walked across the long corridor she suddenly felt someone forcibly grab her arm and stop her.

Aneria looked up at the strong force that was stopping her. It was no other than her uncle Fabian.