Chapter 2: The Palace

'What is this? Why is it so bright? Where am I?' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

"Ha" (King)

The king snickered as he complained.

" About time you woke up! I don't have all day." (King Baxter, said)

The king's annoyed voice felt as it echoed through Aneria's ears.

Aneria finally opened her eyes and before she was a very angry man sitting in a fancy red chair with a big crown. He had red hair and purple eyes.

The king continued to snicker and complain.

"You are a lucky child. I was going to kill you originally, but I changed my mind." (King, said)

The king smiled at the Aneria as if he were catching prey.

"You are to be married to my fourteen-year-old second son. After that, I will send you both on a honeymoon. How does that sound?" (King, said)

'Why am I going to marry his son? Is that the reason why he didn't kill me? But why?' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

'Am I really at the palace?'(Aneria's inner thoughts)

They were in the throne room where the king held meetings to show his authority. Not only was his crown full of colorful jewels but each window was made out of a rare crystal material and the marble floor seemed to have gold lines with gloss over it.

As the king continued to speak.

"You will have the wedding in two days and leave for your honeymoon the same day, so don't think of doing anything stupid." (King, said)

'Flick'

With the flick of his fingers, the knights that had brought Aneria to the place stood behind Aneria along with one maid.

"Lock her up for the time being." (King, said)

The king said with a cold face.

Both the knights and the maid bowed and quickly retrieved Aneria.

"Yes, your majesty" (Maid Lucy, Knight Russ, and Knight Wren )

** WARNING: The Next Chapter contains child negligence, child abuse, harassment, and body shaming.

** WARNING: This may be very sensitive for people with eating disorders or people with a higher weight.  The character in the story is at a time when she doesn't love herself, but through this story, she will learn how to love herself and stand up for what is right.

ADVICE: A person's beauty is not defined by the outer shell it is defined by the inner shell. A person can be incredibly beautiful and skinny but if your personality is awful it takes away that beauty. Everyone is beautiful in their own way so learn to embrace it. People have flaws and that's alright because that makes you different from the person that could be sitting next to you or the person walking past you. Remember to be confident and love yourself.