Chapter 5: The Bickering Wedding

**WARNING: This chapter contains humiliation and body discrimination.

**WARNING: The characters in this chapter are still immature, kids so do not take this to heart. You should not argue like this if a situation like this arises.

**ADVICE: Sometimes it's better to pretend you don't hear them because if you fight back you give them more satisfaction.

**Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 5...

When she stepped up at the alter, she finally got a good close-up look of the prince, and then...

'Snicker' (Second Prince Aiden)

'Did he just snicker at me?' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

Aneria did not take the prince's reaction very well so she glared at him.

Soon after, the prince said rudely.

"What are you looking at pudgy? (Aiden, said)

'Pudgy? Why... you brat! How dare you?! I know I'm not pretty but how dare you?! You stick-looking boy!' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

But the boy only kept adding fuel to the fire.

"I see you were eager to marry me pudgy." (Aiden, said)

He continued to snicker as he called Aneria names.

'As if I wanted to marry a scrawny brat like you, it's all because of your father.' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

Aneria's last patience was dropping as the audience began to laugh eagerly enjoying the show.

Holding on to the last straw, prince Aiden decided to break it. Not only was he disrespectful to her but to the priest  standing between them. He rudely bossed the priest and started bragging about his authority.

'Oh, I just want to smack you. At least my heavy arm will hurt that pretty face of yours.' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

Aneria was counting sheeps in her head to cool down her anger as the prince said.

"Hurry up, priest. I accept my wife already so let's be wed and  wrap it up." (Aiden, said)

"...." (Priest)

The silent priest only brought more embarrassment to her as the guest began to whisper.

"Oh my how disastrous." ( Whispers)

"Right to think of such an unpleasant ceremony." (Whispers)

'To think that everyone humiliated me didn't matter much anymore, but a brat like him to do that to me, never... If you wanna embarrass me, I will embarrass you too little prince.' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

"You are such..." (Aneria, said)

Aneria  blurted out.

She wanted to embarrass him but unexpectedly it came out like this.

'Oh no. I was filled with rage all I wanted to do was embarrass him and my words didn't come out. This little boy has really pushed my last button as if it was for the worse. I need to spend my life with someone like him!' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

Aiden did not take it well and turned his attention from the priest to Aneria and said

"I'm such a what.... Finish it pudgy" (Aiden, said)

He only got ruder after that as he clenched his fists and stared at Aneria with a killing aura.

'Stare at me all you want, I won't back down. You don't scare me. I already blurted out, what's done is done.' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

Aneria wickedly smirked.

"Scrawny twig, you bratty scrawny twig!" (Aneria, yelled)

"What?" (Adien, said)

Aiden's purple eyes quickly turned more violent.

"Oh nothing you scrawny twig." (Aneria, said)

Aneria rolled her eyes as she turned indifferently to the conflicted old priest.

Aiden quickly snapped.

"You..." (Aiden, yelled)

'Hmph, I don't care you twig. I'll just  ignore you as you did to me. I don't feel intimidated by you even if this is the last day, I won't leave without telling you off little brat.' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

'Mom always said to be kind but ever since I stepped in this place I could no longer be that nice girl you wish I'd be...in this harsh world I have to survive to seek revenge.' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

Suddenly the crowd busted out laughing again and Aiden's face turned red as a tomato.  Aneria knew he was mad but she still  continued to look at the priest as if she did nothing wrong.

And with that, the priest had to quickly perform the ceremony before Aiden and Aneria grabbed each other's hair. The priest rushed directly to the ending vows and proclaim them wife and husband.