Chapter 15: Noah

** CLARIFICATION: Noah does not like Aneria. He's just like a fanboy seeing their favorite idol. I repeat he does not see her as anything else! Also, this chapter has some messages for people with insecurities.  The female lead was insecure about her body but she never thought about losing weight by throwing up. In the story, our female lead only lost weight because of her awakening powers.

**ADVICE: For the people that want to lose weight do it in a healthy way, please do not hurt yourself by throwing up. Exercise has helped me a lot not only physically but mentally. Also, something I hope you can keep in mind is always observe people. If you change and they treat you differently because of that change, then it's better to cut them off.

**Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 15...

As the night fell the sun quickly rose up and it was time to get ready to welcome the guest.

Aneria looked at her sliver rustic mirror reflecting a beautiful beauty. Her long white feather-like lashes brought out the color of dark blue eyes. Her rose-plumbed-up lips looked as soft as a baby's skin. Her white fair delicate soft skin was as if she spend a whole week bathing in expensive oils.

And her wavy white bottom length silky hair made the simple sage green dress that she was wearing give her a fairy-like appearance.

Aneria was on the big side when she was smaller but after years of her weak body and excruciating pain, she lost so much weight. She had now an hourglass figure.

"Oh you look beautiful as always." (Autumn, said)

Autumn cheered as she brushed Aneria's hair.

'Even though I am beautiful now, it should not change the way people direct to me. No one should be made fun of just because they have less or have more.' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

'If they want to continue to criticize me I rather it be because I wouldn't let them have their way with me and not let them step on me as they did once before.' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

"Thank you, Autumn." (Aneria, said)

Aneria smiled bitterly.

Autumn Had finished Aneria's hair. Aneria had a down ponytail. Autumn had decorated Aneria's Loose ponytail with a silk sage green bow.

Then...

'Knock, Knock' (Noah)

"This is Knight Noah." (Noah, said)

"Come in." (Aneria, said)

As Noah slowly and nervously opened the door he saw the Aneria's side profile while zipping on her tea. She was simply breathtaking.

Then she got up from her seat and finally face I'm him.

'Who were those people who said that the young princess look like an ugly witch? No..no one said she was this beautiful!'(Noah's inner thoughts)

' Wait so then those rumors were false after all?! Everyone always wondered how she looked and talked behind her back for being ugly but who knew that she probably hid because her beauty blinds people!' (Noah's inner thoughts)

' Wait..has his highness even seen her? No, he couldn't have he would of fell in love at first sight with her or perhaps he lied that he never met her and kept her locked up since he was afraid any other man would lay eyes on such an..'(Noah's inner thoughts)

"Angel" (Noah, said)

Noah accidentally blurted out his thoughts.

He immediately covered his mouth and bowed down.