Chapter 38: Ready For The Ball?

*** WARNING: This chapter contains violence and disturbing content.

***Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 38...

-Inside the dungeon of the King's mansion-

"Please forgive me! He ordered me to do so!" (Yncia, yelled)

"The king threatened me!" (Yncia, yelled)

Yncia who was kneeling on the cold cement dungeon ground with her hands tied back yelled crying with a terrified wounded face.

It was not enough for Aiden to order torture for the head maid after even now that she had confessed as soon as she was caught.

Her whole face was covered in bruises and her bloody clothes were ripped whipping her.

And the heartless man only watched sitting down from a wooden chair resting his hands on top of the back of the chair.

His legs were out since he had sat the opposite way as the back seat of the chair hit his muscular chest.

'Turn'

"Did they like his meat?" (Aiden, asked)

Aiden ignored Yncia as he turned to look at one of his guards who had gone undercover on the Water duchy to see the current Water family eat Harrison's manhood meat.

But his cold eyes were still pinned on her.

"They did not suspect a thing, I watched as they finished everything" (Black Knight, said)

He said without hesitation looking at Yncia who was already shivering in fear hearing this conversation.

'Turn'

Aiden finally turned his face to look at her.

"Send five fingers to the Water duchy and five fingers to the king" (Aiden, said)

He said with as if nothing and got up from his seat turning around to leave hearing Yncia's screams.

"No please don't do it-AHHH!" (Yncia, yelled)

Her pained yells were heard from the dungeon's long halls as the knights cut her fingers and finally slashed her throat.

Aiden walked with his hands in his pockets with a wide smirk as if he enjoyed hearing her yells.

...............

Finally, the day had arrived.  At the entrance of the king's mansion, a luxurious carriage had arrived with five white horses.

'Neigh, Neigh'

Horse noises.

The beautiful horses were wearing brand new rains and carried the royal fire family imperial crest on the front of their collar.

'Creek'

The carriage came to a stop.

Their carriage was not only a bigger size than the average carriage but it was extremely luxurious.

It was a white color with golden edges including the resting step. And the inside was a red color with golden jewels insured into the seats. Even the coachman was fancily dressed.

'Even the coachmen looks like a noble...how disgustingly ridiculous' (Aiden's inner thought)

Aiden stood there waiting outside while looking at the luxurious carriage that had arrived along the coachmen observing with a scoff.

'Glance'

Aiden looked away from the coachman and looked down.

"This woman is taking so long at this rate we'll be late." (Aiden, said)