Chapter 43: Alliance With An Assassin Leader

***WARNING: This chapter contains foul language, violence, and death.

***Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 43...

'Turn'

She turned away walking another two steps as Aiden held her hand from the back.

Aiden's eyes were stuck on her back as he held her hand firmly as if she were pulling him out.

The women had exited out the large unracked doors and walked through a very long untouched hallway with a red long velvet carpet the length of the hallways itself.

They walked in silence as he continued to grip onto her hand however the smallest flinch from her hand was enough to know something was clearly wrong.

Although she disguised it very well putting a brave face and threw the Knight as if nothing this woman was allowed to have falls.

'My head is killing me....using the eyes seer flower power takes too much energy to control in that way' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

Originally she was only going to burn their throne chairs, lighting up her uncle and his family's clothes she had caught that as soon as she saw them in the ballroom when she first entered.

It was obvious that the nobles were going to show so she was only going to corner them.

Or at least that was what she was going to do but she had become irreversibly irritated with everyone.

They deserved it those ungrateful people willing to switch sides.

How dare the King play around with her parent's names and claim that she killed them?

'How dare they treat him like that...they were ticking him off to the core...if I didn't prevent him from going there and slicing their throats...'(Aneria's inner thought)

She couldn't understand why she had gotten especially pissed off just watching Aiden's face crumble.

Especially when the King humiliated him like that.

That angered her the most.

She could not understand.

Even so, for that, they had to pay.

The plant eyes seer was one of her earth powers.

A power that by far took most of her energy use as of today.

The plant eyes seer was a power where she could see everything going on as long as she closed her eyes in a plant.

Just two shaped plant eyes would form as her eyes in the bush.

In short, it was as if her eyes had transferred to the plant near the double doors of the ballroom.

She had never actually used the plant eyes seer power for anything else since it really had no other purpose than just two plant eyes watching from a flower or plant but that didn't mean she didn't practice her powers little or bigger.

Climate change was an easy power that she could just freely control just like in  Aspen if she wanted to make it rain, windy, and so on.

But every small power had its own benefits.

Unlike creating puppets from all the elements giving them life and controlling them with her mind on this occasion she had used her plant eyes seer power in a different way.

She had put most of her powers and concentration to control the eyes of the plant eyes.

Usually to create a puppet she had to move her hands to create it but on this occasion, she couldn't do that restricting her powers in a way requiring more concentration moving the eyes guiding where she wanted to directly aim, and protect.