Chapter 29: Alliance With My Enemy

**WARNING: Contains foul language.

**Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 29...

'Step, Step, Step'

Walking.

'I really didn't think the tour would have lasted this long. I'm so tired and that man's grip was no joke. I couldn't have gotten away if it wasn't for Martin.' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

Aneria was fuming with annoyance while she talked to herself through her thoughts.

'Step, Step, Step'

Walking.

'No Aneria, let's calm down and go to the swan lake.' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

Aneria tried to calm down to put her mind at ease.

Aneria was already walking on top of the green grass heading over to her favorite spot, which happened to be the swan lake.

The swan lake was a place where both students and professors loved to rest due to its peaceful environment. It had a beautiful white metal bench that high nobles would set in their garden.

As she continued to walk she headed towards the end of the bench and stood in front of a tall light yellow miniature wooden house.

This tall yellow wooden house was the holder of the swan's food.

A few minutes ago...

Aiden turned around and saw the end of Aneria's purple dress dashing away.

'Is she trying to leave? Does she think I don't see her?' (Aiden's inner thoughts)

'Do you think this was the end of our conversation?' (Aiden's inner thoughts )

Aiden smirked as he followed her.

'Step, Step, Step'

Walking.

He followed her as he saw she had stopped in front of a resting place.

'Does she not see me or is she pretending she doesn't see me?' (Aiden's inner thoughts)

She seemed to be too distracted and ignoring her surroundings but at least she looked at ease.

There was a white bench as she passed it, a tall tree that stood behind the bench.

'Halt'

Aiden had halted his steps as he continued to observe her, she had stopped in front of a small yellow wooden house as she received the shade of the tree.

'Badump, Badum' (Aiden)

'Like a painting...' (Aiden's inner thoughts)

Aiden thought to himself as her beauty and the background had mesmerized him.

After a couple of seconds, Aiden turned to look to the sides and look for a spot to sit.

He had spotted another tree that was a few feet away but closer to the lake.

'Step, Step, Step, Step'

Walking.

He walked towards the area.

'Halt'

Now he stood in front of his destination.

He looked down as he saw the tall grass. Took off his white coat and placed it on top of the grass.

Back at Aneria-

Aneria opened the wooden house and grabbed a handful of duck food. She turned around and started heading towards the pond where the dad, mom, and baby swan swamped together only looking forward.