Chapter 51: His Queen Or My Queen

"Feeling insecure?" (Aneria, asked)

She asked him as she scrunched her eyes.

"...." (Aiden)

That was it.

That was the answer.

He didn't even bother to deny it.

'Open'

Her lips opened again to ask.

"You're not that type of man to feel like that? What really happened back there?" (Aneira, asked)

That was not his normal behavior she could feel it.

'Stare'

"If the perfect man showed in front of you, everything you ever wanted he'd give you, even his own life" (Aiden, said)

"A man who makes you secure to the point you'd never doubt his loyalty to betray you would you choose him?" (Aiden, said)

He finally opened his mouth with an expression that expected an answer.

Surprisingly he didn't look annoyed that she could choose another man knowing how possessive he was that's what unsettled her.

'....' (Aneria)

"Why do you ask such a question? If I choose yes you'd kill him would you not?" (Aneria, asked)

"You would never let anyone possess what is yours right?" (Aneria, asked)

'Smirk'

Aiden's lips raised slightly with a chuckle as if impressed that Aneria was just plainly pointing him out but his eyes seemed to be studying her if she was truly serious about choosing another man than him or if she was joking to study himself as well.

"I suppose you're not wrong, I wouldn't let anyone covert you other than me" (Aiden, said)

"Then you'd force me to remain by your side till you decide it? So much for your words to earn me...will force yourself on me and do as you please as well?" (Aneria, asked)

Compared to her cold demeanor it was as if she was calm just as if they were having a regular conversation.

'Tilt'

He tilted his head as he talked with her.

"No that's where you are wrong Princess, I can never get bored of you and I wouldn't care if you betrayed me by choosing another man than me I'd simply kill him all along with any living man" (Aiden, said)

"I wouldn't touch you against your will that's not what I want, I want all of you my words remain the same I'd simply lock you up to keep you safe while I annihilate any living male in your proximity, I want you to choose me" (Aiden, said)

'Pause'

Aneria paused for a few seconds to think before she spoke up again.

"Are you saying you wouldn't kill me if I betrayed you?" (Aneria, asked)

She sounded as if he was speaking nonsense to her, she believed all his words except those.

Obsessed this man may be but not touching her he even believed.

It would be such harm to his ego if he only got her body, this man slowly was starting to show signs that he wanted her he wouldn't touch her but he sure would keep her locked up.

He was well capable of killing all that surrounded her she had no doubt about that but not killing her even if she would betray was to far fetch was it because a man as obsessed as him would still let her live if not any form of seeing her would just disappear?