Chapter 6: Aspen's West And East

**WARNING: This contains harassment and body discrimination.

**Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 6...

With that, they forcefully shoved them into two different carriages to avoid problems before the new young bride and young groom arrived in Aspen.

The problem was Harrison, the traitorous butler was assigned to ride the carriage with Aneria to drop her off at Aspen's castle.

"I suggest you enjoy the view for now because once you get to Aspen you could no longer afford to see the Celestial Kingdom's view." (Harrison, said)

The butler continued his annoying talk as he looked at  Aneria in disgust.

"Aspen has many ugly monsters like you that cross the border every night. Not only that but they have vicious people that kill and steal but looking at you it be a waste of their own energy." (Harrison, said)

Harrison said as he snickered.

'That traitor why does he have to come along? Wasn't it enough betraying my family? How selfish did he have to be to trade my father for a few gold coins? Was it so easy for him to destroy my father's trust like nothing?' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

Aneria asked herself as she secretly glared at Harrison.

'Why couldn't he could just ride with that annoying prince? I don't need this disgusting man in this carriage.' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

Luckily Aspen was only about an hour long. They first had to cross downtown Aspen to get to the Aspen Castle.

"See we are here, look ugly isn't it? Just like you." (Harrison, said)

Harrison snickered joyfully comparing Aneria to the town.

Aneria ignored his hurtful comments as she thought it was better to pay attention to her surroundings.

'It's true Aspen is truly scary. I feel sorry for the villagers.'(Aneria's inner thoughts)

But as Aneria turned to look at Harrison again it brought her to her senses.

'Ah, who am I to pity? I'm in a difficult position myself, but if somehow I can help them...' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

"I will help you Aspen." (Aneria, said)

Aneria quietly mumbled as she smiled bitterly looking outside the carriage.

Downtown Aspen was really in a bad condition. You could hardly see the city or the people there since there was fog everywhere.

After Aspen downtown, it took about five minutes in the carriage to get to the Aspen castle.

Once they had arrived in front of the Aspen Castle Harrison quickly left without a word.

"Mmm..." (Aneria)

'It's not only scary from the outside but also the inside.' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

The inside of the castle had spider webs, dust, and many rotten walls.

'It's like a hunted mansion' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

Aneria looked around as she followed a light brown-haired man with a butler uniform and of course the prince ahead of her with his closed mouth.

The butler stopped at a huge brown wooden door and turned to look at both Aneria and Aiden as a young female and young male with orange hair approached them.

"Your Highness, as you see I came along the journey I am Henry the new butler. The King has sent a  couple of personal servants for your highnesses to establish here." (Henry, said)