Chapter 158 | The One With The Sex Tape

Timeline - 36 Hours ago

Entering the darkened room, Eko stood, in Matthew's opinion, a glowing goddess as the resort's lights pierced into the room, giving their bodies a golden glow.

Matthew's hands were still firmly at her waist, holding her tight to him.

He never thought this was where his life would be at the moment.

He never thought he would be standing with his soon-to-be wife, the war more in their control than their enemies, a future that existed, and he was getting married in just a few more days.

She had changed everything for him, this enrapturing beauty and a godly vision in all her glory.

Stepping backwards, she touched her hair to remove the veil only to find it gone; where it had been, she didn't know, lost amongst the drinks of that night.

She moved to her dress, slipping the straps off her shoulders as she softly kicked off her heels in the dining room.

Matthew watched as she backed up to the twelve-seater table, shifting her way along it. She crawled to the centre, propped her phone against the glass vase of lilies, and hit record.

Turning, she crawled back to Matthew, who sauntered, and stood at the end of the table, watching the creature she became in this playful mood.

His gaze darkened, hands travelling over her shoulders before reaching around to the zipper on her dress, revealing her white lace lingerie as he pulled it down.

With every movement of his hand, she could feel her arousal was at its peak already, and slowly he pulled the dress from her body, Eko wriggling her way out of it.

Throwing her dress to the floor, he grabbed her ankles, pulling her towards his body roughly, tantalizing her arousal, his hand on her stomach forcing her to lay down.

Suddenly she heard the sound of silk ripping, and she giggled out loud, watching as he tossed her now-ruined panties to the side.

"They were in the way of all of this," he pulled her closer to the end of the marble dining table.

Her legs were forced and then spread apart, and her legs and heels were raised into the air before being draped over his shoulders. He lowered his mouth to her, and she felt his tongue violently nipping, sucking, and worshipping the woman he would call his wife.

Her fingers tangled into his hair, as he began penetrating her with his own fingers causing her back to arch higher, and it didn't take long in her state as he began to unravel her.

Writing in ecstasy, keening his name. Reducing her to mere animalistic sounds, he felt her constrict around his fingers, and he wasted no time positioning himself above her, and Eko cried out as he took her.

--- ---

"Look at your face, babe," Matthew grabbed the phone, zooming in on the video; the moan elicited from the video made Eko grab the phone to turn down the volume.

He pulled his hand higher into the air, not wanting her to take the phone, giggling, Eko grasped his cheeks, kissing him beseechingly as her tongue explored his mouth.

His hands must have slipped over the play button because they could hear him make a low moan as he began fucking her in the video.

Returning the phone to Eko, grinning, she comfied herself against his chest as they watched the scene unfold further.

"Look at you go," she watched the god-like man fuck her, his head thrown back as he pushed in and out of her.
--- ----

Eko wrapped her legs around his waist.

"Harder," she urged him. He grabbed her hips firmly, pushing her further along the dining table, crawling onto it with her.

Eko reached up and tore at his shirt, the buttons popping down to the marble floor as he desperately ripped it off. Her hands travelled up and down his chest, along his navel, grasping his hips as he went deeper against her core.

Eko screamed out as he slammed into her roughly again, and it hit just the right spot within her. Her fingers clenched into his skin.

"Holy fuck, Eko," he continued to move forcefully within her, and soon, she was coming again, breathless and needy.

Rolling her legs to the side, he gripped her around the waist, forcing her into the dodgy position on the table. Reaching forward, he grabbed hold of the back of her locks as he began to fuck her.

Eko collapsed so that her chest met the bare marble, and he continued to pound against her, one after the other, as she lost all sense of her surroundings.

She could hear his low moans getting louder and increasingly faster with each thrust.

--- ---

"Fuck, you are so hot like this," Eko bit the bottom of her lip, watching Matthew from this angle. The way his body arched even if he continued to fuck her as he was doing.

He was glorious as he took the fall in his orgasm; with one last thrust to his hilt, he stilled momentarily as he sunk against her back, forehead resting onto her spine.

---- ----

The phone paused suddenly when a phone call came through.

"Heyyy!" Eko snapped forward, watching Jasmine's number appear.

Matthew laughed, leaning forward to grab his champagne, and Eko breathed out deeply in annoyance before answering the phone call.

"Jazzy?"

"Oi, my head hurts. Where are you? Where am I?"

Eko giggled, "that's a great question; which guy did you leave with?"

"I, uh, see three naked butts in this room. So, I am assuming all three?"

The brunette howled in laughter, "well, we're poolside, Jesse is in our room, and Mya vis still M. I.A at the moment, and you are now accounted for."

Jasmine moaned, "I'll be there soon when I find my clothes."

Eko could hear rustling and bodies moving and groaning before the phone hung up.

"Where did Mya end up?" Eko turned to Matthew, that grinned.

"What! What happened?"

"They were at the ceremony, remember?" he tilted his head.

"Hmm, then they disappeared,"

He nodded again, "after we cut that debacle of a chocolate wedding cake, they both insisted on. I found them chatting on the balcony, looking at old photos of Mackenzie."

"Awww," Eko gushed, "that's so cute. Hmm, so they're probably around somewhere unless she's back in Sawyer's room."

"They were asleep in her bedroom when we left."

"What! You're just telling me this now!?" Eko was beside herself. "So, where was Sawyer and the boys... when we were with Jesse and Toni getting hitched?"

Matthew shrugged, "I was fucking my wife at that time before the obnoxious loud drunks summoned us to be witnesses, remember."

Eko remembered her phone ringing out after that session on the dining table, to Jesse and Toni screaming down the phone to get their asses to the chapel pronto.

"I wonder if I took photos?" Eko was curious.

Returning to her phone, she flicked through the few photos she had taken of Matthew naked, hopping around trying to get dressed.

Then finally, she got to the next set where Toni and Jesse had kissed at the chapel after they were pronounced husband and wife

"Here we go," she laughed.