Chapter 161 | June 21st | Specific Details Of The Ceremony Remain Undisclosed

"In the grandiose union of Matthew Skarsgard and Ekovanelina Swan, extravagance took center stage.

Rumors swirl about floating flowers, a lavish private ceremony conducted in celestial realms, and an exclusive guest list curated with precision—a scoop from none other than Adelaide Splendor, the editor-in-chief of the royal column."

****** ******

****** ******

Eko's head snuggled into the arms of her now husband. She had been reading the article to Matthew of the publishing houses that had sent her the samples before releasing it publicly.

Being the first to view the photos taken by select reporters, Eko granted Adelaide the honor of crafting the premiere column about their wedding.

Basking in the sun, Eko's tan was taking shape beautifully. She and her husband lounged on a lavish yacht, drifting in the midst of Mercury's bluest oceans. The solitude was complete, with no one else in sight for hours.

****** ******

"Matthew Skarsgard and Ekovanelina Swan have officially become husband and wife, and insiders are spilling the beans on the weekend's extravagant wedding festivities.

In an exclusive statement to the Royal Column, the couple exchanged vows in a highly private ceremony in the Orion's district. Ekovanelina dazzled in a Valentino dress, while the bridal party donned red silk attire, rumored to be creations by none other than Oscar de la Renta himself.

To honor the couple's request for privacy, specific details of the ceremony remain undisclosed.

As part of our celebration of this influential power couple, we are thrilled to be the exclusive publishing house selected to unveil intimate photos from the Skarsgards' private ceremony. Refer to page 2 for comprehensive coverage.

The Skarsgard wedding preceded the "elegant black-tie" reception held on the sprawling grounds of Allegiant's Estate on June 21st, 2121.

Sources providing insights to the Royal Column described the reception's ambiance, featuring white and blush peonies hanging from the marquee's ceiling. Adorned with over fifty chandeliers, the event played host to more than six hundred guests, all welcomed by the radiant bride and groom."

****** ******

"Okay, you're perfect!" Jesse squealed with delight, meticulously arranging the three-meter-long veil that trailed behind Eko's dress. She ensured the simple, soft, flowy tulle would be perfect for when Eko was ready to walk down the aisle.

Mya stood in front of Eko, delicately adjusting her diamond bridal crown and tucking some of Eko's interwoven brunette locks behind her ear.

With her extensions in place, the lavish length of hair cascaded down Eko's back and over her shoulders. Her fingers gently clasped the bouquet of white peonies as she smiled excitedly at Mya.