Chapter 60 | "God Knew When The Next Time Would Be." ❤️

When it was all said and done, Eko couldn't even hear him through her screams of euphoria; they had barely managed to make it inside his room.

She was forced into the wall, and somewhere between the greedy hands she held over him, he was filling her to his hilt, and she was calling out his name with one inevitable last fall.

Then she couldn't speak as his mouth crashed over her own again. Eko was panting against the battering on her body, shattering into tiny fragments, for he was only moments behind her, falling into the sweet oblivion that his orgasm gave way to.

Matthew began breathing harder than moments before, and her fingers dug into his skin, trying to steady herself. "Christ Eko," he moaned as his body released, and her moans flooded his senses.

His breath was heavy against her neck, and she gripped the man holding her thigh against his waist. Supported half against the wall, it had been slightly cracked because her body had been slammed against it repeatedly.

"Oh my..."

He heard that giggle from her; pulling back, he noticed that those naught sky-blue eyes were on him, studying him intensely as any other woman does when they're finished with him.

"That was really, really, nice," how coy Eko was trying to be.

"That word," he mused, his kiss tantalizing her neck.

"You don't like that word, do you?"

"Could you wound my ego any further?"

"There is nothing wrong with your ego," Eko smirked, for her lips have covered his own again.

"My ego has a problem when it seems to be around you," Matthew pulled out, backed away from the temptress and pulled his pants up.

Eko quickly followed suit once she was back to how she was looking. She re-fixed her hair, unable to find the broken hair tie, and pulled her nails through it to comb it. Just when she got the knots out, she discovered that he stepped to her, gripping her waist, and pulled her to him.

"I heard you'll be on the ship to Sea-tac?"

Her whole world came crashing forward, and she nodded. "It's best for Mads. We need to stick together."

"I understand," he pushed forward and captured her lips. Yet when he broke away from her, he was met with a devilish grin from her.

"Maybe you'll have to visit on occasion. It'll keep you on your feet?" Eko suggested, and her eyes gleamed at him.

Matthew couldn't help but relish how she was seductively staring at him, but her answer had provided him with his once lingering question if she wanted to see him more. "I would."

"We'll see," how sultry that smile was that beamed at him, "it's why you'll come to visit me, won't you, when you pass through Sea tac?"

Eko kissed him again, her hand had cupped his pants, and she felt his want begin again.

"You need to stop that," Matthew smirked with a wide grin. "Though, if you were here, I would have my fill of you every morning and every night."

"You would grow bored; this is exciting because we both know it will end without complications."

His head cocked to the side to study her, watching as she bit her lip, knowing that it caused the tension in his body to tighten. "Think as you want, Eko," he shook his head, kissing her. This time it had been feathery kisses across her cheekbone to the corner of her mouth.

"But I want to fuck you every chance I get," he confessed. "I can't control this. I want you every minute from the first time I saw you."

"First saw me, when?" Eko moaned against his mouth again, her eyes rolling into the back of her head under the sensation. His grip tightened again, wrapping an arm around her waist, moving his hand from her hip bone to her face and cupping it. He kissed her passionately until he had his fix and pulled back from her soft lips.

"On the palace," he continued, "when I turned around and heard you. I wanted you right then."

Eko giggled in a girlish delight, eyes open as she stared down the devil before her, "you'll be the death of me. You and that cocks of yours."

"Ah!" His smile widened like the sun, "I do like that giggle of yours; I like everything this mouth does."

Eko was delirious, for somehow his free hand was cupping her breast, and his finger was rubbing against the bud of her hard nipple. He had quick hands, she would admit, and he was already forcing her to want to have sex with him again.

"If it wasn't for Mads. We're family," the response came.

"I get it Ek's," his tight gripped harder on her breast, for his mouth had found her neck again. "You both have never been separated like this." The solace of a whisper, trailing kisses made their way back up her neck, as he then came eye to eye with her.

"Never, Matthew."

"And I can't let her stay; it's too dangerous. Especially here. She is no use to me in defending the base."

Eko nodded, "I know," Cold soldier-like eyes completely understood everything being told to her.

Matthew stood back and released her as though he had lost something when she gave him that look. Eko was unsure what it meant, and her brows furrowed as she watched as he ran his hands through his hair.

"It's your call." He offered, "just tell me what you want with all of this, and the worse case will be that I fly out to fuck you every chance you beg me to."

Eko laughed wholeheartedly, loudly and arrogantly at his proposal as she crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow suspiciously. She thought he was joking moments ago; he has his fan club for those needs; besides, "you wouldn't travel for a fuck."

Matthew stepped forward, leering at her, challenging her almost in his following words, "do not presume to tell me what I would and wouldn't do."

Delightfully Eko found that his lips were vicariously back over her own, and his hands were in her combed hair, tangling it between his fingers.

The brunette wrapped her arms around his body, and he pushed her back against the cracked wall that thudded from the attack. His breathless, but he managed his words.

"You'd be surprised what I would and could do."

Eko felt her insides melt; how does he make that sentence sound so erotic and sensual? Her insides flamed even after that orgasm; it was impossible for her body to want more from him. Right?

Wrong. "Kiss me," Eko begged. "I want to feel your lips again before I leave."

Matthew looked her over as though she would be gone from him in a moment, "you're a dangerous intoxicating woman."

Unexpectedly Eko felt the man cup her face before devouring her completely, pushing her back harshly against the indented wall again.

Their lips were carnal against one another, and she, in turn, grabbed a fist full of his shirt with her strength, pushed the man from her and slammed his back against the other side of the wall now.

Thrusting her body into his own, she demanded to take charge differently this time. Her tongue down his throat, Eko was going to take every part of him with her when she left Allegiant.

God knew when the next time would be when she would feel anything close to this.

--- Author's Notes ----

Theyyreeeeeeeeeee ..... breaking apart.......VOTE TO MAKE EKO STAY!!

Seriously.... are you sadistic? You want them to break up? Really?