Chapter 71 | What's A Bit Of Bargaining Between Friends? ❤️

Fortunately, arriving at Matthew's room so late in the evening, Eko encountered no interruptions. She lightly tapped on the door, and within moments, it slid open, revealing the man's mischievous smirk as he leaned against the door frame.

Entering his room, Eko let the door slide shut behind her, and she observed with careful blue eyes as Matthew locked it using the control panel. The confined space of the entryway brought back fond memories of their previous encounters, and her gaze briefly flicked to the wall that still bore the indent from one of their sessions, before returning to the intense eyes before her.

"Perhaps we can find a mutual agreement?" she inquired gently. In response, a strong arm wrapped around Eko's waist, pulling her helplessly against a solid wall of muscle. Instinctively, her hands pressed against him to steady herself.

"Down boy," she purred. "You're getting a bit intense for a client-"

"You have a debt, Ms. Swan," he abruptly interrupted. "I don't have to be gentle."

"You're a monster," Eko spat defiantly.

"Yeah, I am," he declared with a smirk, forcefully pressing his lips against hers. Eko melted into him, wrapping her arms around his neck and emitting soft moans. He was aware of what would follow, yet the rush consumed him.

The man avidly consumed the brunette temptress before him, pressing her body against the wall once more, relishing in the delightful moans that instantly filled his ears.

"Beg me," she breathed out in between words, leaving the man no choice but to pull back, retracting his tongue from hers, though his grip remained firm against her hips.

"That's not the game we're playing today, babe," he teased before capturing her lips once again. "I believe you're here about your payment?"

"I can be very convincing," Eko started, slipping back into her character. Her impossibly wide eyes fixed on him as she leaned forward, kissing him chastely. She curled her fingers into his blonde hair, as if asserting dominance. 

"You think you can placate me with a kiss? Ms. Swan?"

"Maybe if that kiss was wrapped around your cock?" she suggested, and Matthew's eyes darkened as he felt his body being pushed against the wall. Eko dropped to her knees, swiftly unbuckling his pants and undoing the waistband and fly. As his pants fell, he sprung free.

She peeked up at him through her lashes before a lascivious grin appeared. "Perhaps this will change your mind?"

Taking him into her mouth, she sucked with intensity, eliciting a delectable groan that she couldn't get enough of.

He cupped her head tenderly, and she pushed him deeper into her mouth, pressing her lips together tightly, sheathing her teeth and sucking with fervor.

"Fuck," he hissed.

She repeated the action, as if driven by the sound, pulling his length deeper and swirling her tongue around the end.

"Eko," he gasped. Beg. Beg to stop, beg—and she did it again.

Twirling her tongue around the tip, he flexed and raised his hips, and she felt him push against her, and she sucked harder, pulling him in further.

"Jesus. Keep going, baby" He begged, for Eko never lied when she told him that she didn't have a gag reflex, and it was honestly thanks to her tonsils being removed when she was a kid, a party trick that has served her well. 

She pulled him even deeper into her mouth, feeling him at the back of her throat and then to the front again. Sucking with increasing intensity, she pushed him deeper and deeper, skillfully swirling her tongue around and around.