Chapter 162 | The Skarsgard Wedding

"Matthew Skarsgard and Ekovanelina Skarsgard's Wedding, the old adage of "wedding of the century," was thrown around once again on June 21st in relation to Matthew Skarsgard and Ekovanelina Skarsgard's wedding. Although - the use of a typical wedding perhaps undervalues the couple's extravagant celebrations."

Photo captured of the departure of the couple.

---- ----

---- ----

"Are you planning to devour every piece written about us during our honeymoon?" Matthew teased. He playfully lowered his sunglasses to observe Eko as she transitioned to another email, alerting her of yet another forthcoming article.

"Absolutely, babe! Now, listen to what Meiko's latest masterpiece about us is!"

---- ---

"Their nuptials came after a whirlwind romance that led them to publicize their relationship in 2120. Engaged by the fall of the year, the couple had been deeply affectionate at the reception with the attendance of over six hundred elite guests; they were the epitome of love.

At the party, the couple were said to have remained 'very happy' and 'sneaking kisses' as per the daily exclusive release statement.

The couple's first dance at 8.15 pm was to Gabrielle Aplin's soothing classic 'Salvation', performed by the singer herself."

--- ---

"Look at us dancing in this photo!" Eko turned the tablet towards her husband, who had been thoroughly enjoying the solitude and quietness of the world around him as he sunbaked on the yacht beside his new wife, who was in a whole other world of giddiness.

"Oh my god, Matthew, these are amazing!" She exclaimed.

"Are you thoroughly pleased with the photos coming through?" Matthew grinned, his main concern being his wife's happiness.

"I'm freaking so hot in these," she nodded playfully, "now... details about the music, security, food, makeup, designers, guest list... blah, blah, oh! They got one of our photo booth pictures." turning the tablet upward to show him, even if he didn't flinch to look up and see what she was trying to show him.

Later that night, a quick search would bring up everything she was excitedly sharing now, but Matthew preferred to avoid reading column pieces about him from publishing houses.

Eko squealed, "ah! This is the best! Let me continue, babe, just lay there!"

He chuckled, "whatever you want, Eko. Continue."

--- ---

"Money is obviously no object, but nonetheless, they wanted the day to be a celebration of love, not wealth. The happy couple will do their wedding their way."