Chapter 159 | The One With The Bride's Tiara

Timeline - 36 Hours ago

"I wanted the nicest wedding for me... and my g-girl," Toni slurred, entirely and utterly unlike himself at this moment.

He and Jesse almost barged into the tiny chapel.

The red raven-haired woman giggled like a schoolgirl.

"Oh my god, no, yes...!" she burst into laughter, "this is the b-best and best idea... we have ever had, it's too funny!"

The receptionist in front of the giggling pair rolled her eyes; another drunk couple roaring in and insisting that they wanted to get married was no shocker.

"She want dress?" the thick accent of the receptionist spat back.

"Dress!? Do I want a dress, darling!" Jesse slurred back.

Toni burst into tears, "I don't want a dress, no dress,"

"No dress," Jesse laughed back, grasping onto the tiara cross veil on her head to stop it from falling off. The same one Eko had left behind, and now Jesse had been dancing around with for the past hour.

"Suit?"

"With what money!" Jesse howled, and Toni found it funnier than she had.

"Oi, we can... we have M-Matthew's card!"

Jesse was wide-eyed before snorting, "he'll kill you."

"He'll kill you!"

"Nobody, kill nobody. Marriage," the receptionist tapped the chapel sign. "you won't be married?"

"Do we want to be married?" Jesse slurred, "t-that's why we're, like... obv-obvi here... look at this face," she grabbed Toni's cheeks, puckering his lips together.

Again the receptionist rolled her eyes.

"Pick ring. Paperwork," placing down a clipboard to write their information on, and presenting a box of rings to choose from.

Jesse and Toni peered over the box at the selection of five rings.

"A lot of choices there," Toni smirked before Jesse whacked him.

"Here," he laughed, grabbing the most childlike and cliché ring possible from the box.

He pulled the love heart ring, with red ruby as the centre stone, and two little diamonds on either side of the heart, from it as his choice and presented it to Jesse.

"That is the cuttteesssttt!" she drawled on it.

"Paperwork," the receptionist tapped on the clipboard, "we need witnesses. You pay; we provide for you."

"We need to call our Maid of Honor and Best Man!" Jesse gushed, whipping out her phone; Toni nodded as he began trying to make heads or tails of the paperwork.

"You- you are summoned!" Jesse ordered down the phone, and she rambled off.

Toni then whipped out his phone, calling Richie to get him down to the chapel.

"The gang needs to be here!" Jesse whined down the phone to Matthew and Eko.

The laughing pair agreed, and then Jesse snapped it shut with a satisfactory smile.

If not moments later, Matthew and Eko had been stumbling through the door, out of sorts.

Eko's hair was ravaged, and a pathetic-looking bird's nest and Matthew's shirt were left open because of the ripped buttons torn apart from their wild act.

"Ohhhhhh," Jesse giggled, "we totally interrupted," pointing at them both.

"Wouldn't have missed this," Eko grinned, knowing both of their closest friends were off their faces.