68

Andrew leaned in close and placed his lip on hers. He kissed her slowly, and she reciprocated, their mouths moving in sync.

His fingers then went on an adventure down her body. His hand found the hem of her shirt and slipped under it.

He fiddled with the bra strap and unbuckled it. He raised her shirt to reveal her exposed breasts.

"It's amazing how you are still half-asleep through this."

He squeezed and flicked the nipples. Blair flinched and let out a stifling gasp.

"So, you like it when I do that, don't ya?" He watched as Blair squirmed, heaving, as Andrew fondled her breasts. He then clasped her breast between his lips.

She shuddered and twitched as he sucked on it. He stopped and pulled away, getting the full view of her.

"How endearing." Andrew stroked the side of Blair's face. "I'll keep going if you open your eyes and look at me, Blair."

Blair was unresponsive, he moved closer to her.

"Open your eyes, look at me, and say my name."

No reaction emitted from her.

"Hmm? If you don't wake up..." His gaze drifted to her breasts. "What am I going to do...?"

Suddenly, he grabbed a hold of one of her breasts and pinched her nipple. Hard.

Her body jolted awake and she threw her head back, letting out a shrill by the sudden pain.

"It looks like you're awake." Andrew put an arm around her back, pulling her toward him. "Did you sleep well?" he chuckled.

Her expression relaxed as his fingers grazed her breast, numbing the dull ache.

"Does it feel good? You look like you're enjoying it. Your body has gone frail." He nuzzled against her hair. "I'll do whatever you want me to do."

Blair started to close her eyes, already deaf to what he had been saying.

"Tell me."

A stunned shriek escaped from her mouth as he pinched even harder this time. Blair wriggled in his embrace.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Do it... put... it in... I want..." His fingers moved to her trousers and into her underwear, through her wet folds. She gasped and clenched his shirt.

"You want...? You want what?" His fingers slid in and out at a rapid speed, reducing her ability to speak. "Say it clearly so I can understand."

"I... I want... to do it... put... put it in..." Her head slumped over his shoulder.

"You want me to put it in?" He stroked her head and embraced her.

"Mm-hmm..."

"I want to do it with you too, Blair," he said, putting her back down and him following down to the floor too.

"Hurry..." she managed to say.

"Okay, okay." He licked her ear and bit it. "I will do it now."

He put her down on the floor, then removed her trousers and threw them aside, leaving her in her underwear.

His heartbeat slowly started to increase as he took in every curve and form of her. Why was he nervous suddenly? He had done this too many times to be nervous over this.

His attention landed on her underwear, concealing something he had coveted for a great amount. He had to admit to himself that he had always desired her, and he was finally going to have her. His throat went dry and he gulped. He should get over himself, this was no big deal at all.

He peeled down her underwear, and removed it, and slowly spread her legs.

He unbuckled his belt and brought his cock out.

Blair felt his large presence at her wet entrance, but he didn't push inside.

Andrew then pressed the tip, just touching her. She already felt fucking amazing.

Blair let out a stifling gasp. "That feels good..."

"You like this?" He pressed it against her clit even more. She reacted immediately, letting out a sweet-sounding moan. Andrew had never imagined that she would sound so beautiful and be this sensitive.

She closed her eyes, unable to let them stay open, and tried to cover her mouth from making any more noise. 'She's so cute.'

He pulled her hands away from her lips. "Don't cover it. You sound lovely." He rubbed on her clitoris in a harder stroke.

She shuddered by the glorious sensation. "Ah, yes, it feels good..." she sighed.

"Oh? Who's making you feel good?" he asked. "If you tell me what I want to hear, I'll put it in fully." He nudged her, only causing her to crave more of it. "Come on now, say who it is." He then pushed the tip in. He wondered what her voice would sound like when she said his name.

"I can't... think... it feels good..."

"Say it."

"A, Ameo..."

"What?"

"Ameo..."

Andrew paused as everything slowly came down on him.

He then broke down into fists of laughter at the ironic situation he was in. He was such a fool to think he could get her, and here she was, thinking about Ameo this whole time.

"What on earth... damnit," he said, running a hand through his hair. "Wow. God, am I being punished or something?"

"Ameo... hurry... it feels good..."

"So, I see how it is. You two are in that kind of relationship," he said to himself.

"Put... it in... Ameo... hurry already... Ameo, put-"

Andrew covered her mouth."Stop it."

As soon as she quieted down, he released her mouth and sighed. He started to put her clothes back on.

"W, what are you doing...?"

"Where's the fun in fucking someone who doesn't want you?"

"I... I want-"

"No. No, you don't. Believe me, you don't want to. Do you even know who you are with right now?"

"But... huh...?"

Sighing, he lifted her up and carried her to a spare room.

She blacked out the moment her head landed on the pillow.

"So stupid." He stroked her hair as her sleep deepened. "It seems I have to work harder to get you."

Andrew walked out the room, leaving Blair to sleep in peace.