71

Blair later woke up caged and tucked in underneath Ameo. Over half his body covered her back, his big hands were loosely curled around her wrists. His breath fanned the back of her neck at a steady pace. He was asleep, or so it seemed.

She took an attempt to sneak away from under him, but a deep growl made her stop in her tracks.

"Where do you think you are going?" His guttural voice rumbled through her back. His grip on her wrists tightened, holding her in place.

"What do you mean by that? It's already afternoon."

His weight was lifted off of her back and was now towering over her. "So? I didn't tell you to leave yet."

Blair turned and stared up at him. His jaw was set with a thin firm line on his lips, his sharp dark green eyes stared right back at her through the thick lashes and his strong brows lowered to a frown.

A look of annoyance.

Blair let out a tired giggle. "But really, though, I have to go up now."

"And if I say no."

Blair looked at him in confusion to make sure that this man was serious. And he sure was with the way he stared at her, not flinching at his own statement.

"Ameo, you are being dramatic and overprotective, it's sometimes strange and I don't like it," she said. Her voice came out concerned and worried by his behaviour lately.

Unbeknownst to Blair, anger flashed behind his eyes, but it vanished before she saw it. "Hmm, yeah, you're right. I should tone it down."

"Oh, that's great." She then stepped away from his embrace and headed to the bathroom.

Ameo sat in by the wine bar, he had been sitting there for more than an hour now.

He took a huge gulp of alcohol, letting it burn his throat. He needed to feel anything, something other than the jealousy and rage boiling within him. She had stayed over in another man's house, had his scent on her, and still said nothing had happened.

Ameo paced around the kitchen, trying to cool down, but it wasn't working, it only enraged him further. It was like a demon standing in the dark corner of his mind, waiting for the right time to take control. He had to let it out in some form, and he knew who would be the one to receive all of it.

Ameo commanded Alina for food to be sent to his room and ordered everyone else to leave the third floor.

Blair was upstairs when Alina came in with a tray of food.

"Thank you."

Alina nodded, an awkward, wary smile on her face. Blair wanted to question it, but in came Ameo the moment Alina rushed out.

"Eat the food."

She gave him a quizzical look. Why would he use such a tone at her? Eventually, she ate the food; not because he had ordered her to but because she was hungry, she had hardly eaten yesterday.

Blair ate in silence. And Ameo only stared at her, he refused to eat. He couldn't. She had officially fucked up with his head. That letter better not be true, because only God could save her from him.

And finally he spoke to her and said, "Are you done eating?"

She nodded, scoping the last part. After drinking water, Blair stood to leave the room. But he slammed the door shut before it could fully open.

"I'm not done with you yet," he said.

Ameo dragged her to the bed and made her lay down on her stomach. He took the tie around his neck and wrapped her arms behind her back. He then raised her dress up to her waist, the lower part of her body only visible.