35

Her fingers twitched and her eyes fluttered open, facing the ceiling. Her long loose curls spread all across the mattress like a deep orange sea and the blanket draped around her soft body.

A comforting spicy scent of peppermint and leather grabbed her attention. She was in Ameo's room?

Blair turned to her side, clutching the sheet into her fist and inhaling it before she stopped herself from going any further. She must be insane, smelling someone else's things and their body odour like some messed up creep.

A tired sigh left her and she stretched, but it was cut short by a piercing sensation erupted through her muscles and she groaned. She was so sore all over.

She tried to sit up, but the pain was too much. Collapsing back down to the bed, she took a few breaths and looked at her surroundings.

She was in Ameo's room, nothing out of the familiar; she used to sleep here sometimes. Her gaze shifted to the clothes that were all over the bed and sofa nearby.

She immediately sat up from the bed, ignoring the cry of her tired muscles as she stared at the clothes on the floor that were Ameo's from last night. Her clothes were folded on a chair. She just hoped it was not what she thought it was.

She looked down at herself and she was stark naked. A sharp pain broke out, she hissed and clenched her head. Her brain pounding into her skull and vision losing concentration. It was like her head had split in two. A cup of water and painkillers sat on the bedside table, she took the pills and swallowed it.

Blair took a few moments to calm down. She tried to recall what had happened, but her mind was blank.

She climbed out of bed with a bit of struggle and wobbled to the bathroom with the blanket wrapped around her. Her reflection was enough to depict the rough activity she took part in. Her hair was clamped to her sweaty face and skin, her body was coated in distinctive bites and marks.

"No, no, no no no no," she uttered, even her voice sounded hoarse and weak. "What did I do? Please tell me this isn't real." But the dull ache between her legs was an evidence to what had occurred, she knew what went on but still didn't have any recollection of it at all.

A knock on the door snapped her out of her thoughts.

Blair peeked her head out to the room. "Uh... who is it?"

"Miss, it's Alina."

Blair walked up to the door, opening it, but just a narrow gap. "Yeah...? What is it?"

Alina stretched out her arms. "Sir Adler said that you would need some clothes to wear."

Blair looked down at the clothes in her hands. "Okay. And where is Ameo now?"

"He's in his office."

"Okay, thank you for the clothes."

Blair closed the door as soon as she was handed over the clothes. Her heart raced as she tried to remember what had happened last night.

But no result.

She entered the shower and scrubbed herself, desperate to remove his smell off of her before she put the new clothes on. The clothes she was wearing were very coverable, it hid every blemish and bruise. And even underneath the clothes, she found a contraceptive packet. He did this? That's very thoughtful of him...

But she pushed that thought away. That didn't matter right now, he took advantage of her.

With that thought in mind, she marched towards his office and flung the door open.

Ameo was standing by the shelf and turned to see Blair staring at him with tears in her eyes. He creased his brows. "What happened–"

"How dare you?"