39

The blazing sun shined through her window. She nuzzled herself into the blanket, covering her eyes from the glaring light. Turned away, her eyes fluttered open, only to be greeted with an empty bedside.

She scanned the place, but no trace of Ameo, like he wasn't there. A slight ache pulsated in her wrists, distracting her. Looking down to examine it, faint red-purple marks around her wrists. He was here.

She moved her gaze to the balcony. Light drops of rain sprinkled down from the now semi-clear sky, the sun peeking through the thin layer of cloud which gradually but surely formed a rainbow.

Blair carefully slipped from the bed with the thick blanket tightly wrapped around her. She pushed the transparent door wide and was welcomed with a cool, easy breeze fanning her face. It was nice.

She leaned against the railing, inhaling the post rain aroma and admiring the view. Blair looked back at the empty bed and her heart sank at the lack of his presence. She wished she could see him before he left.

Blair went back inside and her usual routine and went to Ameo's study. Without knowing, she had put an effort into her appearance. Her long hair was plated to a braid that went past her mid waist. She chose a light green dress that exposed half of her back. Since when did she care how she looked in front of Ameo whenever she met him?

But Blair shrugged off that thought, she grabbed a book from the massive vanity table; she needed an excuse to meet Ameo. Her pride would never allow her to admit that she just wanted to see him after what they did.

Blair lightly knocked on the door.

"Come in." His voice called out.

Her heart skipped a beat when his calm voice came through the door. The same lips that soothed her kept whispering into her ear as he took her to high places, the one that touched every part of her.

She shut her eyes, trying to get a hold of herself. Taking in a deep breath, she opened them and nudged the door.

Ameo, sitting by his desk, looked up to see Blair walking in. She was wearing a slight off-shoulder light green floral dress that loosely hugged her figure, leaving the rest to the imagination. The dress stopped past her knee, giving him the visual of his hands going underneath it to take in all the wonders that were inside.

Blair tensed up, clenching the book she had finished to keep her sane. She noticed he was looking at her. "Hi..."

His eyes jerked up from her thighs to meet her eyes. "Hello."

"I'm done with the previous one."

He didn't say a word, staring at her. She looked away, not able to breathe under his intense gaze. He was too intense. Too intimidating. And he definitely knew how much he was affecting her.

"Um... can I borrow another book from you?"

"You're more than welcome to come, Blair."

Red painted her cheeks by the hint of sexual innuendo in his words. "Thank you..." She moved to the shelf, her heart beating fast that she could barely concentrate on reading the titles of books on the shelf. She glanced over her shoulder and Ameo was busy looking through some paperwork and files. It must have been her imagination.

As soon as she turned around, Ameo looked over at her. Nearly got caught. He stared at her long dark orange hair that was braided, exposing her open back that he would love to run his fingers through.

She turned around and he quickly dropped his eyes to the papers in front of him, trying to look as calm and collected as can be.

"I'll be going now..."

His eyes were still fixed on the papers.

Blair wondered if what happened last night didn't affect him at all; if her telling him about her childhood didn't matter to him.

Lost in thought, she dragged the door open.

It slammed shut.

She flinched, stepping away—to sense someone right behind her, but she said nothing or turned around as she knew it was him.

Ameo wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling her against him. He moved her vanilla and cherry scented hair to the side, getting the full view of her back. He began kissing her nape and he could feel how she tensed up to the sudden action. But that didn't stop him from continuing to her shoulder blades and spine.

His hands skate up her arms. She shivered. His fingers slip beneath the neckline, exposing more of her soft shoulders.

"I can barely control myself and let you go out of my sight." He squeezed her shoulders, his lips never leaving her delicate skin. "If you just knew what I think about whenever I see you walk into this place, I'm not sure you can handle it."

Her heart was beating fast, she tried to control her breathing but she let out stuttering gasps when he pressed himself against her back and she noticed how erect he was.

He turned her around and she was met with his sharp gaze.

"Can you feel how much you affect me?"

"Oh..." Not able to look at him any longer, she stared down at the ground, but that didn't last long as Ameo lifted her chin, forcing her eyes to gaze into his now darker ones again.

"Don't look away from me."

Before she could react, Ameo took her lips to his. She moaned into his lips. She kissed him back, lost in the moment.

Ameo took the book from her hands and threw it to the side.

"Huh? Th-the book—"

Ameo grabbed her face, kissing her hard across the lips. He pressed her against the door, her breasts soft against his chest. She wasn't wearing a bra. His hand moved behind her and locked the door before he then wandered to her open back and started pulling the fabric.

"N-no, not here, not here."

"Shhh..."

He kissed her collarbone and her legs were giving in, getting weaker and weaker.

Blair started sinking to the floor, and he followed her down to it. Slowly, he peeled away her clothes, licking and sucking any bit of exposed flesh. His hands were all over her, touching and squeezing every thing he could get his hands on.

She moaned, his hand now roaming under her dress. "W-wait, I'm sore."

"Oh, you are?"

She nodded. "Yes, I think we should stop."

"I think we shouldn't."

As he left his mark on her neck, Ameo slipped two fingers into her slick folds. She shivered and threw her head back, and let out a stifling gasp.

"This is the reason; your amusing reactions," he said and watched her as she thrashed around as he sped up his memento.

She shook her head; her eyes were shut and moans filling the space in the room. "Ah...! This is too much—"

Suddenly, a pang of discomfort hit her and her face contracted in pain when Ameo grabbed her wrist.

"Stop."

The enjoyment in her voice was gone and he, confused of what happened, obliged and moved away. "What is it?"

She sat up and winced, rubbing at the sore skin around her wrists. Ameo grabbed one of her wrists, gently. He ran a thumb along her wrist bone, handling it as if it was as precious as glass.

"I forgot you bruised so easily..." he said, not even over a whisper, like he didn't mean to say it out loud. "You should have told me I was too harsh, I could have hurt you."

Blair rolled her eyes at his over exaggeration. "Stop that, I'm fine. I'm not some fragile object."

Ameo stayed silent, his eyes still fixated on her wrist. He nodded once before looking up to meet her gaze. His lips curved to a smile.

It didn't reach his eyes.

"You aren't an... object," he said before his lips connected with her bruised skin, distracting her from his eyes.

She could never know.